Author Topic: Random thumb toplist  (Read 10948 times)

Offline David

• View Profile
Random thumb toplist
« on: August 17, 2009, 01:14:25 AM »
No matter what kind of setting I choose to display my thumb image toplists, there are always certain trades that dominate.

It would be cool if it was possible to just have the toplist output/filter be totally random, so you can also get smaller trades to be showcased once in awhile.

A random option in the "Sorted by" filter, would certainly be something I could use, and I hope you guys would find it usefull as well.

Thanks!

David

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
Re: Random thumb toplist
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 04:03:52 AM »
Thnx for suggestion we will add it soon!

Offline oil

• View Profile
Re: Random thumb toplist
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 03:38:55 AM »
No matter what kind of setting I choose to display my thumb image toplists, there are always certain trades that dominate.

It would be cool if it was possible to just have the toplist output/filter be totally random, so you can also get smaller trades to be showcased once in awhile.

A random option in the "Sorted by" filter, would certainly be something I could use, and I hope you guys would find it usefull as well.

Thanks!

David

uhmm well , thats the point of having a toplist, you can rank by clicks / hout / prod / eff and so to push trades worth pushing, if there is really a random sort you will be the next guy to complain why TP oversends,

bare with me but that feature is useless as fuck,