Author Topic: Problems with installation  (Read 11198 times)

Offline JimmyG

• View Profile
Problems with installation
« on: May 02, 2009, 04:33:44 PM »
Just downloaded the free version of trade pulse and cant access the folder to set it up.

I get this error when I try to log on..
www.mydomain.com/tp/login.php
Everything went well up to this point, although I went back to delete the install php file and it was gone?? and was replaced with this file tp_in.php ... this file permission is set to 777 as well as all the files inside of the "tp" folder - this folder has been set back to 755

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xxxxxxx.xxxx.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Offline Web_Master

• View Profile
    • Amadoras Famintas
Re: Problems with installation
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 05:32:19 PM »
Chmod your folder TP to 777

;)

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 04:55:41 AM »
send me ftp and url to info@scriptpulse.com and add this forum post url to it so I can check. thnx

Offline Web_Master

• View Profile
    • Amadoras Famintas
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 06:50:27 AM »
send me ftp and url to info@scriptpulse.com and add this forum post url to it so I can check. thnx

That should be at least http://www.spankjunkie.com/tp/login.php that was checked and was wrong. It may be the folder that TP is not the appropriate chmod.

;)

Offline doubledouble

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 10:59:28 AM »
I'm in the same boat as OP.

This is the third script that I've had problems installing due to 777- or 755-related errors, so at this point I am suspecting that the issue has to do with my host.  In fact, the reason I'm trying out Trade Pulse is because I couldn't get past similar problems with my installation of ePowerTrader.

Thanks-

Offline Web_Master

• View Profile
    • Amadoras Famintas
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 11:44:07 AM »
In my hosting service have a security function that I have to disable any script to install and having to chmod 777. If it off gives me error of installation. See if you have a security system activated in your hosting service. Just to point out that my host is Webair.

8)