Author Topic: Does trading traffic has any negative impact on SEO?  (Read 7899 times)

Offline tenet

• View Profile
Does trading traffic has any negative impact on SEO?
« on: March 15, 2013, 12:34:44 AM »
Thank you.

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
Re: Does trading traffic has any negative impact on SEO?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 01:04:58 AM »
lol,

no

I would say concentrate on traffic trading rather than seo. Getting seo traffic is a kinda bloodbath these days and even if you know what you are doing its so though I dont think it wohts the effort you put in. On the other hand, trading traffic via traffic trading script is the easiest and best way to grow traffic!

hth

Offline tenet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 04:16:40 AM »
I was actually thinking about traffic trading on Wordpress and working on seo at the same time. Traffic trading script ads a lot of urls to the code, and Google does not seem to be for things like that anyway:

http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1348729

While traffic exchange services may help bring traffic to your site, we don't recommend using them, as they may lead to invalid clicks or impressions and result in your account being disabled.

As you may already know, our program policies strictly prohibit any means of artificially generating ad impressions or clicks, including third-party services such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, auto-surf, and click-exchange programs. These programs offer incentives for users to view webpages or click on ads, resulting in activity that is harmful to our advertisers.

We also advise against using third-party tools or services to increase your site traffic, as they may also result in similar invalid activity and your account being disabled. We realize that you may have questions about a specific service and whether it could potentially create invalid impressions or clicks. However, please understand that we're unable to comment on any particular third-party service.

If you would like suggestions on how to increase traffic to your site in ways that comply with our program policies, please review our suggestions. For more guidance on how to keep your account in good standing, you might wish to read through our tips and guidelines and Webmaster Guidelines.

# # #

I am sure that tgp / scj sites are fine, but it might be different with Wordpress / blogs, I think.

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 01:29:23 PM »
well, do not worry about seo, or google. Just keep on adding relevant trades! A TGP1 site is easiest monetized by a mobile redirection code and a popunder. So more traffic is more money. I recommend Ero Advertising!