Author Topic: My out.php works only when a .click is trade. Never goes to my gallery  (Read 6888 times)

Offline Jonathan Smith

• View Profile
Hello I have seval domain names and the one having trouble with is www.femdomleather.com.

I have 3 adult domain names and Im willing to let who ever can help me setup my script correctly setup and keep all the traffic and comissions on anyone of those domains.

www.allxxxtoys9()com
www.femdomleather()com
www.adultsexswing()com

In 94 or 95 I ran a tgp and my best day 246k visitors because adultbuffet listed me at the top of their page that day. we would generate 30,000 to 50,000 visits everyday.  The times have changed and I know php to a point but I just cant seem to get the script working correct.  Im pretty sure alot of the problem is hostgator.  I always have to change my permissions back from 777 to 755.

I also dont know where to add that link into the index coding.  If somone could tell me were to put it and what it should look like... :-[

If your interested please email or call me...

Jonathan
772-370-6848
jonathansmith772@gmail.com

P.S
I can give you the domain to use for however you like.. However, my friend owns all three domain names.  We will never sell any of them but we dont mind letting someone who helps us keep all the  traffic and revenue generated.