Author Topic: TradePulse2 setting  (Read 11290 times)

Offline anthony

• View Profile
TradePulse2 setting
« on: April 02, 2012, 12:53:48 PM »
hi, just to recap....you say...

To get MAX out of it, please set daily and hourly cap to your trades to some normal value, I recommend 130%-150%...so that none of the trades don't get insane return.

are these correct recommendation
ratio - 130
24h - 130
60min - 150

thanks
anthony

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
Re: TradePulse2 setting
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 01:46:11 PM »
YES, but U can freely set ratio to 100% all trades.

Offline anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 02:30:04 PM »
ratio - 100
24h - 130
60min - 150

are these you're recomenations

thanks

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 03:05:53 AM »
Yes they are. But again it depends from site to site!

Offline anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 06:47:45 AM »
now thats confusing....:-)

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 03:32:42 AM »
1. Ratio has to be 100% always for all trades. If its 100% for all trades and say, 125% for one particular trade, you  are sending 25% more traffic to that trade. However the performance of all trades varies from time to time, because of thumbs rotation. That's why it is viser to leave it on 100% for all and let the algo dynamically decide which trade deserves the most.

2. Caps: depends on the skim setting, better to say: depends on how much (return) and what quality (productivity) traffic you are sending out. If your out traffic is super good quality, because you have friendly (high) skim, say, 70%, than you typically want a low 24 hours cap value, since your traffic is very good quality AND as such it is little quantity! So you don't want to waste it, in that case even a 125% daily cap is good. However if your skim is low, you are sending lots to trades but average quality, you want the caps to be high. Even 500% for hourly and daily is ok if your skim is say: 25%.

It depends on the site, yes. I love that sentence. It offers no explanation. ;-)

Basically if surfers

a, like the domain name (easy to remember, cool, unique)
b, like the design, the layout
c, love the content
d, you have trades that have more or less the same content (paysite)
e, you have a strong server

etc...

than your tgp will be a success

If anything from above is not met, you can have the best trade script and the best settings, your tgp will be a failure.

by which I am trying to say that MANY factors have to be good for success.

and of course: your rotator script and settings is very important since this is the 1st level in the whole pipeline.

8)

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 03:40:46 AM »
by the way: if all above is met, especially you have some great trades: that is sites with the same content (sponsor) as you do, then you can use a low skim, say 25%, and even in this way surfers will keep clicking on your best trades sites, since they are familiar with the content.

Productivity = Familiarity

Many webmasters (falsely) believe that if you set your skim to friendlier (higher), than you will immediately will be sending better quality traffic out. Wrong.

You are sending good quality traffic out if the site you are sending traffic to is very similar to yours in CONTENT. Say, your site uses Playboy. Therefore, trade sites using Playboy, Twistys, etc will be your best trades.  This is the numero uno rule. And in this case even a low skim will be ok, basically you achieve sending good quality traffic AND lots in quantity as well.

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 04:03:39 AM »
Thnx for nice explanations!!!

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 04:41:57 AM »
no prob ;-) I am sharing what I know from experience.

Many webmasters focus too much on single factors (like trade script settings, etc) and forget the big picture. By the way, somebody said that to win the war you need only 3 things: money, money and money.

For TGPs you need also 3 things: toplists, toplists and toplists.

;)

Offline anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 03:56:51 PM »
super information, and thanks for sharing you're knowledge.

i have a question. i'll just ask the short version: I have been using http://www.histats.com for a long time. the other day i went to hitstats.com, just to look at some numbers and something hit me in the face. my top 6 traffic traders according to TP are not even listed in the refferers list at hitstats.com Now as far as I can tell, ALL my other traders, also show up in the refferers list at my hitstats.com. however, the numbers are very very different (ie..Tp says siteA has sent 500hits......Hitstats stats says siteA has sent 65hits......big difference)

Please tell me what are you're thoughts about, my top 6 trades, that are not showing any traffic, in the hitstats.com refferers list, or ANY other place at hitstats.com for that fact.

are these sites sending all fake traffic

FYI- I just went to my other counterhttp://stats.sextracker.com and it is the almost identical to hitstats.com....I don't understand how TP is counting 2000hits from these sites and sextracker and hitstats have counted none..0 hits from these sites

Tp has data for site that hitstats and sextracker have none.

Please answer this question.

thanks,
anthony
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:08:21 PM by anthony »

Offline anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 07:09:08 PM »
Come on someone has got to be able to comment. my top 3 trades in TradePluse,  show No Traffic at all from,
Sextracker and hitstats have counted ..0 hits from these sites

how can there be such,

One trade example

TradePluse 2000 hits
Hitstats 0 hits
Sextracker 0 hits

« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 07:08:10 PM by anthony »