Author Topic: TP Version 1.0.6 build 36 - IMPORTANT UPDATE!  (Read 44335 times)

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
TP Version 1.0.6 build 36 - IMPORTANT UPDATE!
« on: October 13, 2011, 02:30:37 AM »
IMPORTANT:

This is one of our MOST IMPORTANT updates ever. We increased security levels inside script code to MAXIMUM and if we found any more things to solve we will patch it as soon as possible. We also are now using ioncube as encoder so now you do not have to worry with outdated zend optimizers, system compatibility and PHP 5.3 issues caused by ZEND OPTIMIZER!

About migration from Zend Optimizer (ZO) to IonCube:

All TP versions older than build #35 can be updated max. to #35 which is still ZO powered. Upgrading to IonCube is only possible from build #35. Updater at #35 will check your server's compatibility with our IonCube encoder and if it's ok you'll be able to update to #36, which is IonCube powered.

Possible issues ans solutions during this update.
If something goes wrong with IonCube version you can always downgrade to #34 (ZO). Just run http://www.yoursite.com/tp/updater.php and make the update.

You can use also http://www.yoursite.com/tp/tpupdater.php which has ability to upgrade to ZO or IonCube versions.
So, builds 1-35 are ZO, 36-... are IonCube powered.

NOTE REGARDING MASS UPDATER:

You can update via mass updater only to BUILD 35.

You need to use normal update (for each domain do manual update) to build 36. This is ONE TIME only because of transition zend to ioncube. After you are on build 26 all future updates will work over network update!

If you have a problem with this update, contact me directly at kildoozer@scriptpulse.com

New Features:
- Increased security
- Powered by IonCube.
- New out settings - count or not clicks and outs for Fast, Proxy, No img, Filtered, Spiders sytem trades.
- Added cannonical tag for SEO purposes. So if people land on your site with variables ?x= in url, ssi_in.php now AUTO adds canonical tag to original url(without x?= variables). This will HELP for seo purposes because search engines will not list anymore those urls with x as duplicate pages. It will not be HUGE difference but it can only help.

Bug Fixes:
- Bug with group '0' for new trades
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:13:07 AM by ip0li »

Offline allniche

• View Profile
Re: TP Version 1.0.6 build 36 - IMPORTANT UPDATE!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 05:21:42 AM »
- Added cannonical tag for SEO purposes. So if people land on your site with variables ?x= in url, ssi_in.php now AUTO adds canonical tag to original url(without x?= variables). This will HELP for seo purposes because search engines will not list anymore those urls with x as duplicate pages. It will not be HUGE difference but it can only help.

Hello.
The Canonical tag potentially makes me nervous.  I haven't updated to v.36 yet but if I do is there any way to disable this should I want to test it first on a few sites?  Also does it allow flexibility in setting www.domain.com or domain.com as canonical?  For many sites I use TP on I have .htaccess set to force www.domain.com and I just want to make sure I don't mess up my search engine positions on some sites when I upgrade and this feature is in effect.

Good idea though.  I have noticed site.com?x=4567.4385.4566 results appearing in the SE results.

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 06:10:02 AM »
If you use htaccess forcing of www.domain.com then its impossible tp will use domain.com because tp just strips x= parameter from ORIGINAL URL!

So feel free to upgrade and LMK how it goes.

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 06:16:59 AM »
If you use htaccess forcing of www.domain.com then its impossible tp will use domain.com because tp just strips x= parameter from ORIGINAL URL!

So feel free to upgrade and LMK how it goes.

Perfect, sounds good then!  Thank you.

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 07:21:23 AM »
Updated a few sites to v.36 after first updating to v.35.  So far so good.  Update went well because I already had the ioncube loader in place.

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 07:35:12 AM »
Nice to hear it, I hope other people WILL FOLLOW!

We are taking small break after this update then some goodies will be added to TP ;)

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 10:28:22 AM »
just a heads up, for those that are using PHP4 in their servers, you wont be able to use this new update :(

The file /www/mysite.com/tp/tp/index.php was encoded with the PHP 5 ionCube Encoder, and requires PHP 5 to be installed. in Unknown on line 0

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 10:36:41 AM »
ip0li and kildoozer,

While you are fixing the other issue also take a look at "detailed stats".  I don't know if it just happens due to the recent upgrade but for me it appears it only shows stats for the last hour, not the last day.

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 11:04:36 AM »
ip0li and kildoozer,

While you are fixing the other issue also take a look at "detailed stats".  I don't know if it just happens due to the recent upgrade but for me it appears it only shows stats for the last hour, not the last day.
Hi allniche. Could you please tell me what's exactly wrong with your 'detailed stats'?

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 11:19:25 AM »
Hey Kildoozer. Sure.  Go to the statistics display.  Click the folder (for a trade).  Choose "detailed stats"

In the past I could have sworn this used to show detailed stats for the past 24 hours but now it seems to only show the last hour?  

Offline Ska

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 10:57:08 AM »
after updating each install to v.38.
I did a mass update and it downgraded all installs back to Version 1.0.6 build 35
:(

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 11:24:42 AM »
after updating each install to v.38.
I did a mass update and it downgraded all installs back to Version 1.0.6 build 35
:(

Just to give input-
Happened to me as well updating from v.37.

So I upgraded one by one instead.

Offline oil

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 04:37:12 AM »
lol same for me, man i am glad you gusys said that as well, i thought i am getting alzheimer or such

Offline Jeferson

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 10:12:04 AM »
Hi, The last version that display on my admin is Version 1.0.6 build 35, after that, no upgrades are avaiable...

how can I upgrade my script to the newest version?

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 10:13:12 AM »
If I recall good U used custom ioncube version before. So best would be that you simply run install.php(from  criptpulse.com clients area) and it will install latest version.