Author Topic: Toplist Issue  (Read 30797 times)

Offline joe

• View Profile
Toplist Issue
« on: March 19, 2010, 07:08:00 PM »
When I press "submit" in "add new template" I receive the following page:

Code: [Select]
Warning: fopen(/home/makeherc/public_html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/makeherc/public_html/tp/toplist.php on line 153

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/makeherc/public_html/tp/toplist.php on line 154

Warning: fopen(/home/makeherc/public_html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/makeherc/public_html/tp/class.Misc.php on line 316

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/makeherc/public_html/tp/class.Misc.php on line 318

Warning: fopen(/home/makeherc/public_html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/makeherc/public_html/tp/class.Misc.php on line 316

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/makeherc/public_html/tp/class.Misc.php on line 318

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/makeherc/public_html/tp/toplist.php:153) in /home/makeherc/public_html/tp/toplist.php on line 180

I copy and pasted the source code from the following pages given as an example from http://www.rstgp.com/rstgp_top/rstgp_toplist1.tmp http://www.rstgp.com/rstgp_top/rstgp_toplist2.tmp http://www.rstgp.com/rstgp_top/rstgp_toplist3.tmp and http://www.rstgp.com/rstgp_top/rstgp_toplist4.tmpsince I figured this is simplest to use, so you can refer to the example toplists given via links on that page if you need to understand what toplists I'm using, although I don't know if that's the issue or not.

I believe I have everything edited correctly, but obviously something is wrong. I changed permission on my public_html to 777...

I also noticed in the Script Pulse tutorial that it says "Directory where toplists are MUST have permission 777 or you manually need to create source and target file and set permissions 666 on it.", so do I need to create a source and target file instead of changing the public_html to 777? If so, how do I create a source and target file and what should I name it? Unless this isn't necessary, I'm just trying to give out all possible options so this can be fixed as soon as possible with the least amount of work on your guy's part...

I'm using tp/out.php?p=70&fc=1&link=gal&url= as my Trade Script Link Syntax, if that helps clarify what the problem is...

How can I fix this so the toplists work properly?

Thanks in advance! :)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 07:43:35 PM by joe »

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
Re: Toplist Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 06:03:29 AM »
Hi, first select if you wanna input by form or file(it's how will you add template)

then write correct path to Input (template) file and then write correct path to Output(file where TP will make toplist).

if you chosen to input by form insert template code in box below otherwise make INPUT file for example with notepad and upload it to path you specified in box.

You can make both input and output files using notepad, upload them and chmod them 777 using your ftp client.

I hope I helped.

Offline joe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 07:24:11 PM »
Hi, first select if you wanna input by form or file(it's how will you add template)

then write correct path to Input (template) file and then write correct path to Output(file where TP will make toplist).

if you chosen to input by form insert template code in box below otherwise make INPUT file for example with notepad and upload it to path you specified in box.

You can make both input and output files using notepad, upload them and chmod them 777 using your ftp client.

I hope I helped.

What you said Ip0li I'm sure makes sense, its just the I do not understand what needs to be uploaded in the input and output files. I uploaded the following to a blank file i uploaded and labeled input.php:

Code: [Select]
<br />
<ul id="top4title">
  <li>Links from 1 to 10 :</li>
  <li>Links from 11 to 20 :</li>
  <li>Links from 21 to 30 :</li>
  <li>Links from 31 to 40 :</li>
</ul>
<ul id="top4tr">
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN1%%&link=top">%%NAME1%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN11%%&link=top">%%NAME11%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN21%%&link=top">%%NAME21%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN31%%&link=top">%%NAME31%%</a></li>
</ul>
<ul id="top4tr">
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN2%%&link=top">%%NAME2%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN12%%&link=top">%%NAME12%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN22%%&link=top">%%NAME22%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN32%%&link=top">%%NAME32%%</a></li>
</ul>
<ul id="top4tr">
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN3%%&link=top">%%NAME3%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN13%%&link=top">%%NAME13%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN23%%&link=top">%%NAME23%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN33%%&link=top">%%NAME33%%</a></li>
</ul>
<ul id="top4tr">
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN4%%&link=top">%%NAME4%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN14%%&link=top">%%NAME14%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN24%%&link=top">%%NAME24%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN34%%&link=top">%%NAME34%%</a></li>
</ul>
<ul id="top4tr">
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN5%%&link=top">%%NAME5%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN15%%&link=top">%%NAME15%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN25%%&link=top">%%NAME25%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN35%%&link=top">%%NAME35%%</a></li>
</ul>
<ul id="top4tr">
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN6%%&link=top">%%NAME6%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN16%%&link=top">%%NAME16%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN26%%&link=top">%%NAME26%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN36%%&link=top">%%NAME36%%</a></li>
</ul>
<ul id="top4tr">
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN7%%&link=top">%%NAME7%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN17%%&link=top">%%NAME17%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN27%%&link=top">%%NAME27%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN37%%&link=top">%%NAME37%%</a></li>
</ul>
<ul id="top4tr">
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN8%%&link=top">%%NAME8%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN18%%&link=top">%%NAME18%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN28%%&link=top">%%NAME28%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN38%%&link=top">%%NAME38%%</a></li>
</ul>
<ul id="top4tr">
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN9%%&link=top">%%NAME9%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN19%%&link=top">%%NAME19%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN29%%&link=top">%%NAME29%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN39%%&link=top">%%NAME39%%</a></li>
</ul>
<ul id="top4tr">
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN10%%&link=top">%%NAME10%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN20%%&link=top">%%NAME20%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN30%%&link=top">%%NAME30%%</a></li>
  <li><a href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMAIN40%%&link=top">%%NAME40%%</a></li>
</ul>
<br />

However, the toplists on my website still appear as %%NAME1%% %%NAME11%% %%NAME21%% %%NAME31%%  etc etc

Do I need to copy and paste the above text into a notepad file and save it as input.php BEFORE uploading it to my server or does that not make a difference? The reason I ask is because I named a blank notepad file input.php, uploaded it to my server, and THEN edited the file and pasted in the above text once it was uploaded. Also, does the above text look like something that would be in the input.php file or did I put the wrong text in?

Also, what should I copy and paste in my output.php file that I uploaded?

Also, If I used the FORM option, what would be the correct input file/path? Would there even be one since I copy and pasted the toplist into the html template in TP?

Thanks in advance for the clarification, I'm learning slowly but very surely. :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 07:33:46 PM by joe »

Offline joe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 08:02:55 PM »
Ok, so I tried the FORM method, which seems to be working better for me than the file version, however I still have some bugs that I'm sure can be easily fixed with the use of your help.

When I click "preview" under "actions" in "edit templates" in the "Toplists" tab, my toplist appears as it should - with my trade sites appearing by name and "Your Site Here!" in all the currently unfilled spots. However when I click on my trade sites names I'm taken to http://makehercumcams.com/tp/tp/out.php?to=trade-site-partners-domain.com&link=top where it says "The webpage cannot be found". Is this normal? If not, how can I fix this?

Also, when I visit my webpage, the toplist still appears as %%NAME1%% %%NAME11%% %%NAME21%% %%NAME31%% instead of how it should look, like the correct way in the preview. How do I fix this?

Thanks again
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 08:09:05 PM by joe »

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 04:58:13 PM »
1) Edit href= part... now it's href="tp/ make it start with href ="/tp ... note trailing slash symbol /

2) %%NAME1%% %%NAME11%% %%NAME21%% %%NAME31%% this tags are wrong, it should be %%NAME1%% %%NAME2%% %%NAME3%% %%NAME4%%

Offline joe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 09:40:21 PM »
1) Edit href= part... now it's href="tp/ make it start with href ="/tp ... note trailing slash symbol /

2) %%NAME1%% %%NAME11%% %%NAME21%% %%NAME31%% this tags are wrong, it should be %%NAME1%% %%NAME2%% %%NAME3%% %%NAME4%%

I'll try that and report back with my results.

Regarding the NAME tags above, they are in %%NAME1%% %%NAME2%% %%NAME3%% %%NAME4%% format going downwards/vertically, I just copied and pasted the top horizontal line of my toplist as an example of what they show up as on my site.

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 04:53:15 AM »
send me PM with tp login info so that I can check ;)

Offline joe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 05:46:13 PM »
send me PM with tp login info so that I can check ;)

PM sent.

I tried the above /tp tip you gave me and it still did not solve it, so I hope you will be able to figure out what's wrong.

Thanks again!  :)

Offline joe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2010, 09:47:19 PM »
Hey ip0li,

Have you or kildoozer been able to check my site yet? Just wanted to make sure you got my PM with my login info.

Thanks,

Joe

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 05:44:29 AM »
As I said over PM there is something wrong and we need ftp info. thnx in advance.

Offline joe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 03:42:07 PM »
As I said over PM there is something wrong and we need ftp info. thnx in advance.

I never received your PM, so I didn't know you needed ftp info - I sent you tp info because that's all you said you needed in an above post. I'm PMing you with ftp info now.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Joe

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 03:55:43 PM »
forwarded to kildoozer, thnx

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 03:39:53 AM »
kildoozer checked and he tells me /tp/out.php?to=domain.com work perfectly now. thnx

Offline joe

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 10:04:23 PM »
kildoozer checked and he tells me /tp/out.php?to=domain.com work perfectly now. thnx

Great, I'm glad the out.php works perfectly now - thanks for forwarding that to him. How did he fix it?

The only other problem I see now is that the %%NAME%% tags aren't taking on the names of my trades. Aren't they supposed to automatically replace the  %%NAME%% tags with my trade's inputed names? How can I solve this?

Thanks again
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 10:05:55 PM by joe »

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 05:25:23 AM »
I checked your toplist output and it works fine, go to toplists and click on preview you will see toplist is fine no tags what you mention ;)