Author Topic: Toplist - HOW???????  (Read 13939 times)

Offline Nenad

• View Profile
Toplist - HOW???????
« on: December 08, 2008, 08:01:51 AM »
How the hell to create fucking toplist????

Input - /home/xxx/public_html/tp/toplist/
output - /home/xxx/public_html/tp/toplist/
( toplist folder chmod-ed to 777 )
Input by - Form

toplist html template:

<table width="950" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2">
  <tr>
    <td width="187" align="center"><a href=../../tp/out.php?to=%%URL1%%&link=top'>%%NAME1%%</a></td>
    <td width="187" align="center"><a href=../../tp/out.php?to=%%URL2%%&link=top'>%%NAME2%%</a></td>
    <td width="187" align="center"><a href=../../tp/out.php?to=%%URL3%%&link=top'>%%NAME3%%</a></td>
    <td width="187" align="center"><a href=../../tp/out.php?to=%%URL4%%&link=top'>%%NAME4%%</a></td>
    <td width="190" align="center"><a href=../../tp/out.php?to=%%URL5%%&link=top'>%%NAME5%%</a></td>
  </tr>
</table>

When i click submit button i receive this error:

Warning: fopen(/home/xxxx/public_html/tp/tp_toplist/) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/tp/toplist.php on line 166

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxxx/public_html/tp/toplist.php on line 167

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxxx/public_html/tp/toplist.php on line 168

Warning: fopen(/home/xxxx/public_html/tp/tp_toplist/) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/tp/toplist.php on line 176

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxxx/public_html/tp/toplist.php on line 177

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/tp/toplist.php:166) in /home/xxxx/public_html/tp/toplist.php on line 194

What i`m doing wrong?

Offline Dred

• View Profile
Re: Toplist - HOW???????
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 08:14:40 AM »
You have this:

but you have no .tpl or .html (respectively), you also have to upload both a .tpl and .html to your server and then chmod777 the .html

Offline Nenad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 09:13:33 AM »
Thx Dred, it works now but links dont work correctly.
When i click on site1name on toplist it leads me to site2.com
 ::)

Offline Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 09:41:35 AM »
Same thing happened to me using %%URL#%%...change URL to DOMAIN and rebuild the toplist.
Should work correctly then. ;)

Offline Nenad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 09:51:55 AM »
Same thing happened to me using %%URL#%%...change URL to DOMAIN and rebuild the toplist.
Great,it works now. Thx Dred

Offline Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 09:53:11 AM »
Great,it works now. Thx Dred
np

Offline Mileizdoboja

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 11:44:14 AM »
You have this:

but you have no .tpl or .html (respectively), you also have to upload both a .tpl and .html to your server and then chmod777 the .html
There is no need to upload anything,just make sure directory of both input and output directory are chmoded 777 so can script write files into.Also extension can be any for input and output.Example:
Input - /home/xxx/public_html/tp/toplist/toplist1.src
output - /home/xxx/public_html/tp/toplist/toplist1.html
Also for security purposes after generation of toplist is done input directory should be chmoded to 755