Author Topic: Can't force traffic to start new trade  (Read 8482 times)

Offline Justin Johnson

• View Profile
Can't force traffic to start new trade
« on: November 09, 2009, 07:27:35 AM »
Signed up for a new trade last night. I set a force of 10/hour to push traffic to the site to start the trade up. It has only sent 39 hits in 11 hours.  I can't start up new trades like this.

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: Can't force traffic to start new trade
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 07:30:37 AM »
it depends on traffic you have available, if you have enough traffic it must force enough, send me info@scriptpulse.com your tp login info so I can check.

Offline Justin Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 07:42:39 AM »
yeah I have plenty for that. It adds the site to my toplist, but it doesn't add it to the skim/thumbs section. So it won't send the traffic out.

I turned on Nitroboost and now it works. It has sent 29 in the last 15 minutes.  So for some reason it won't force what you want without some boost turned on. Is this the way the script is setup?

Now this is for a site that I signed up to last night that hasn't sent me any hits yet. The force works fine if the other site has sent atleast 1 hit so that it is listed in the Active trades section.

Offline Justin Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 10:30:25 AM »
Ok, now I'm forcing traffic to this new site using Nitro Boost. Have sent almost 200, and have received nothing back but it shows 9 clicks. If the site hasn't sent any traffic back, how am I getting clicks from it?