Author Topic: Help needed with dynamic skim settings  (Read 8807 times)

Offline xxxtreme

• View Profile
Help needed with dynamic skim settings
« on: April 20, 2009, 10:25:48 AM »
I would like to set up some dynamic skim rules, but have some doubts with the settings (mainly as to what to enter exactly for position 1, position 2 and duration)
I have been reading everything related to the topic in the manual, but still have some doubts...

OK, what should I set for Position 1, Position 2 and Duration in the following case?:
If my return to trades for the last 24 hours is lower than 100%, then set skim to 60% for 3 hours

I am also asking for the value to enter for the 'Duration' because I am not  sure whether to enter the number of hours (in my case '3'), or the number of minutes (in that case 3 hours would be a value of '180')

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: Help needed with dynamic skim settings
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 04:55:51 AM »
condition 1:
$TradeDout/$TradeDin

Sign
<

condition 2:

then under column no.8 set number 60 and under duration make it 180

I would like to set up some dynamic skim rules, but have some doubts with the settings (mainly as to what to enter exactly for position 1, position 2 and duration)
I have been reading everything related to the topic in the manual, but still have some doubts...

OK, what should I set for Position 1, Position 2 and Duration in the following case?:
If my return to trades for the last 24 hours is lower than 100%, then set skim to 60% for 3 hours

I am also asking for the value to enter for the 'Duration' because I am not  sure whether to enter the number of hours (in my case '3'), or the number of minutes (in that case 3 hours would be a value of '180')