Author Topic: business relation Proton/Pulse ??  (Read 8109 times)

Offline SPEEDNIC

• View Profile
business relation Proton/Pulse ??
« on: April 15, 2009, 11:35:39 AM »
hi folks,

can anyone tell me which relation exist between Proton (kildozzer) and ScriptPulse ?? Because as I know the script is based on Proton source but with some less features/layout but some newer features too. Here in the forum everbody can read messages where kildozzer is involved about fixes and other stuff :)

I guess it is nice to know because I use Proton for longer time on mayor of my sites but there are some trader who thinking Proton is mostly bad. Surely there are bad guys and hitbotter but this you can find within all other scripts too ;)

I have tested a lot of scripts like AT3, ATS, Proton/Progress, FTT, GBscript, .... and my result in past was that Proton has best handling and has the most features I have seen (could be more). So, surely ScriptPulse has some better stuff included and it is hard to say "change to it" because some stuff aren't the same and/or missing.

Sometimes I think to program my own one with alle good features from all scripts :D

thx

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: business relation Proton/Pulse ??
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 06:25:52 AM »
Kildoozer(Coder of proton and progress) is my partner. We are together responsible for ScriptPulse :). I answer basic support questions, speak with clients and handle promo + feature ideas and he handles coding.

Offline SPEEDNIC

• View Profile
Re: business relation Proton/Pulse ??
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 12:46:04 PM »
thx for your honest reply. I know that Kildoozer is Proton/Progress and I was a little bit wonder about that he has done a third one :)  Mostly as I told I use Proton but has other too. On a domain I test right now ScriptPulse to see how it will work. Some features are nice but I miss some from Proton ;)