Author Topic: Need assistance with TradePulse.  (Read 9420 times)

Offline Assaholica

• View Profile
Need assistance with TradePulse.
« on: April 13, 2009, 08:14:34 PM »
Hi, all. Sorry for being such a noob. I have some questions regarding TradePulse. I have read lots of positive reviews about TP. So, I decided to give it try. But, unfortunately having problems getting TP to work correctly. I installed TP with no problems at all. I got all my trades added. I can log in and out of TP. My problems are the incoming traffic tracker and toplist.

I'm wanting to use: <?php virtual("/tp/ssi_in.php")?> - recommended in the TP manual for incoming traffic tracker. But, this may sound like a stupid question. Where in the hell do I insert this code?? I know the manual says insert it into your .php files. But, the only .php files I have in my public_html folder: index.php and tp_in.php. The index.php I have is copied from the ePower Trader folder. Used for ePower.

I've always used the old fashioned index.html. Using .htaccess: DirectoryIndex index.php index.shtml index.html main.html main.shtml

Do I need to convert my index.html into index.php and insert the code there??

Also, I'm to lazy to make a toplist. Anyone got a copy and paste toplist? Preferably a top 50 with total ins. Column of 5 of 10 rows. Thanks, all.  :)

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: Need assistance with TradePulse.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 04:05:10 AM »
Hi, you need to add it to your index.php, so yes make instead of html php extension for your index file.

Regarding toplist here is top 100, tweak for your needs(copy to diff cells etc): http://scriptpulse.com/generate.php

Offline Assaholica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 05:55:06 AM »
Thank you so much Ipoli! I figured that's what I had to do. Just making sure.

One more question: Do I insert <?php virtual("/tp/ssi_in.php")?> in the <head> or <body> of index.php? Or does it matter??

Offline Web_Master

• View Profile
    • Amadoras Famintas
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 06:12:46 AM »
Thank you so much Ipoli! I figured that's what I had to do. Just making sure.

One more question: Do I insert <?php virtual("/tp/ssi_in.php")?> in the <head> or <body> of index.php? Or does it matter??

<head><?php virtual("/tp/ssi_in.php")?></head>

;)

Offline Assaholica

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 06:14:19 AM »
Thanks, Web_Master!  ;D