Author Topic: Tutorial: How to redirect trades to different faces  (Read 22082 times)

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
Tutorial: How to redirect trades to different faces
« on: October 27, 2010, 06:17:08 AM »
I am writing this simple tutorial since many of clients asked me how to do this so I hope it will be helpful to at least some of you.

1) Check if www.yourdomain.com/tp_in.php exist, if not make empty file tp_in.php, upload it to your site root, chmod it 777 or 666 and update your Trade Pulse.

2) Go to settings/in and set correct index file name of your site, index.shtml, index.php or whatever it is inside Default main page field and check Include main pages (if possible) instead of header: (Location..) if it's not already checked.

3) Wait 1 minute if your site has traffic or if it doesn't simply wait 1 minute and load www.yourdomain.com/tp/ssi_in.php

4) You should be ready for final test now, load www.yourdomain.com/tp_in.php and see if it works, if you see normal index it means all is fine.

5) Edit your .htaccess file, or simply create new one in for example notepad, and make it's contest or add this line on top of existing code:
Code: [Select]
DirectoryIndex tp_in.php index.shtml index.html index.php index.cgi
That's it, setup part is done.

To assign different faces to different trades simply edit trade and set Redirect to URL field to url on your site where you want that trade redirected.

* You can use normal ssi_in.php (PHP or SSI) include together with htaccess method!