Author Topic: Bugs with Timed Force and Forbidden Domains  (Read 17362 times)

Offline Shoplifter

• View Profile
Bugs with Timed Force and Forbidden Domains
« on: December 03, 2008, 01:41:17 AM »
1. After adding a timed force it seems not to work and there is no way to remove it.

2. There are a bunch of sites on the Forbidden Domains listing for every trade. How do I get them out? This is after importing from AT3.

Offline Kefir

• View Profile
Re: Bugs with Timed Force and Forbidden Domains
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 02:10:45 AM »
Seems that when these not working timed forces are set even the regular hourly forces do not work :(

Offline Shoplifter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 03:27:02 AM »
I can't disable any timed forces once set. Help!

Offline nation-x

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 05:42:10 AM »
2. There are a bunch of sites on the Forbidden Domains listing for every trade. How do I get them out? This is after importing from AT3.

Forbidden domains isn't a bug... You don't need to remove the domains from forbidden domains... they are only forbidden if you select them. All trade domains are in that list... it's a quick and efficient way to prevent traffic from domain A from being sent to domain B... I think it's very handy because I can trade with my own sites and make sure that the surfers don't get passed back and forth. So... Just so you can understand what ipoli already described... Forbidden Domains are not forbidden for that trade unless you select one... They are only in the list for convenience and this makes the most logical sense.

Offline Shoplifter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 06:39:45 AM »

Forbidden domains isn't a bug... You don't need to remove the domains from forbidden domains... they are only forbidden if you select them. All trade domains are in that list... it's a quick and efficient way to prevent traffic from domain A from being sent to domain B... I think it's very handy because I can trade with my own sites and make sure that the surfers don't get passed back and forth. So... Just so you can understand what ipoli already described... Forbidden Domains are not forbidden for that trade unless you select one... They are only in the list for convenience and this makes the most logical sense.

Thanks for the explanation, I get it now. It is a nice feature for sure. I thought it was some sort of bug caused by the AT3 import populating that list.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 06:44:48 AM by Shoplifter »

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 02:23:07 PM »
solved