Author Topic: Hourly Force Question  (Read 10778 times)

Offline Keith Bussey

• View Profile
Hourly Force Question
« on: February 12, 2009, 02:49:16 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm sure this is a simple question, but I searched the forums to no avail.

When I set Hourly Force to say '20', from what i understood this will try to send 20 hits to the trade per hour until I change it. However, will it send more or stop at 20 for that hour?

Basically, I want to send a MINIMUM of 20 per hour, but if there is more it can send, then I want it to go ahead and send more if possible the way it would normally send them out as if hourly force was 0. How could I do this ??

Offline oil

• View Profile
Re: Hourly Force Question
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 08:08:11 PM »
if you set 20/hour, it will try to send the minimum and it the trade perfoms good it will surely send out more

you can see that as a "Trade Keep Alive"
- if it works well it will send more
- if not it will send the 20/ hour

if you want it the other way around, like not send more than 20 per hour, then you have to set that in max out per hour

hope this helps

Offline Keith Bussey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 08:52:26 AM »
if you set 20/hour, it will try to send the minimum and it the trade perfoms good it will surely send out more

if you want it the other way around, like not send more than 20 per hour, then you have to set that in max out per hour

hope this helps

Ah, perfect then. I had hoped this is how it works, but searching the forum I found a post stating it would stop at the hourly force and not do more. Guess that post was just inaccurate  :)

Offline oil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 01:48:43 AM »

hope this helps
yep

Ah, perfect then. I had hoped this is how it works, but searching the forum I found a post stating it would stop at the hourly force and not do more. Guess that post was just inaccurate  :)