Author Topic: Trade Pulse + Wordpress  (Read 8911 times)

Offline tenet

• View Profile
Trade Pulse + Wordpress
« on: October 13, 2014, 07:22:57 PM »
I would like to combine the two programs, and start skimming / trading traffic from some of the pictures of the posts (could be between 30% to 50% of clicks on the pics, that would be traded).

a) Is it possible, I am assuming it is
b) Is it possible to set everything up and just keep it going (even after adding new posts with pictures that would need to be part of the trading), or does it require regular / further / ongoing work (adding some kind of code to the new pictures, and so on)

What other things would be good to know, before starting working on this?

Also, I know that there is paid and free versions of your script. Would it be ok to use one paid license, for a network of 250, 500, 750 blogs?

Thank you.

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
Re: Trade Pulse + Wordpress
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 03:11:52 AM »
Hi, first of all sorry for late reply, I didn't get email notifications about new topics and it didnt show up as unread, bug in forum, we fixed it.

a) Yes
b) Yes, but you need to add script prefix on pictures as explained here: http://scriptpulse.com/tp/manual/outgoing-links.php
c) One licence can be used on 1 domain.

Offline tenet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 09:18:17 AM »
This is regarding #b (setting everything up with Wordpress, and just letting it run without ongoing work). I would want to achieve something like this:

1) I have a network of 250 blogs (each on a separate domain) with some video posts (embedded videos from other sites, about 5% of posts only), and the rest is based on pictures from websites like Google and Bing (plus descriptions)

2) At this point I would like to add free licenses of Trade Pulse to all the 250 sites

3) Connect all the already existing pictures (and not the video post) to the script, so they could start skimming / trading traffic

4) Start working on several different types of posts:

a) regular Google / Bing pictures posts (it would be good if these could be automatically connected to the traffic trading script)

b) video embed posts (posts with Mech Bunny embed from a tube site, on a different domain), not connected to the Trade Pulse, and not trading traffic

c) affiliate paysites posts (these would not be connected to the traffic trading script also, I would like to link the pictures to the affiliate sites, with affiliate urls)

d) picture gallery post, based on a Wordpress plugin, or an already existing Wordpress functionality, I am not sure (I've seen something like that there, I know that gallery plugins are one of the most popular too). This would look something like this: http://goo.gl/osxwHB

I would like the visitors to go to all the individual pictures from the main site, but then skim traffic / trade traffic from every one of them (on the subpages)

e) Regular picture post based on pictures from Google or Bing (or something like that), but with more than one picture and one sentence description under each.

f) Picture post like above, with 5+ pictures in a posts and one sentence of description under each, but the pics would not be connected to the traffic trading script, but would link to paysites through affiliate links.

Would you be able to explain, if there would be a way to get everything to work, with these types of posting?

Thank you.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:38:58 AM by tenet »

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 03:23:30 AM »
For this what you need, you should hire programmer to code it somehow via jquery or something to dynamically add tp prefix. That is just one of the solutions, other is somehow modify wp output. Anyway, you should hire a coder for this.