Author Topic: Update  (Read 8493 times)

Offline Alex

• View Profile
Update
« on: September 09, 2012, 09:19:00 AM »
I installed script pulse 2 days ago and I have a new update. I clicked the update link and I got a message that I need to chmode tp_in.php t 777. I don't have such file. Problem is that now I cannot even get access inside the script area - I am getting a blank page.

How do I fix this problem?

another technical question

does this script have a feature where it blocks users / bots to reload page x times in a given time interval? in other words, if a bot reloads the page 100 times in say 3 minutes, does the script blocks that IP address for 20 minutes (whatever the time might be)?

Offline Alex

• View Profile
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 10:22:42 AM »
what is the expected time for the support to get me help here?

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 05:09:41 PM »
maybe try 'touch <name of file here>' then 'chmod 777 <name of file here>' and then retry it.  I don't think a release was released recently but it may be possible that you need to upgrade it since you just installed?  If the error persists check your setup and particularly your directory permissions (where you installed tradepulse)

You can also usually simply reinstall over the same directory and that might give you your access back.  I've done this before and never lost data but YMMV (your mileage may vary).

I'm not aware of any feature to auto block constant reloaders but you can often control the way their (bots) clicks count in settings->out.

I'm not official support.  Just a user trying to help.  Good luck!

Offline Alex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 05:36:08 PM »
Hey,

thanks. I am not exactly sure what may have gone wrong after the update.

now you said
I'm not aware of any feature to auto block constant reloaders but you can often control the way their (bots) clicks count in settings->out.

I am seeing setting > out at the bottom this option
fast clicks send to URL
I assume this feature replaces constant reloaders. atx extreme has a feature where it blocks a user (maybe a bot) that clicks x times in a certain time frame.

TABLE OF SPECIALIZED OUT SETTINGS
I assume this is where you can adjust all traffic landing pages.

thanks again