Author Topic: TP Version 1.0.9 build 44  (Read 82833 times)

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
TP Version 1.0.9 build 44
« on: March 05, 2012, 07:51:06 AM »
Features:

1) new algo - TradePulse2 - I won't speak much about, give it a try...on ALL sites we tested it on - we saw growth from 10% to 400% - it FUCKIN ROCKS! New algo is selected BY DEFAULT when you update. Please try it out, it MUST grow your site!
2) spiders are now sent 100% to content and not counted in case they go to trades - there is NO POINT to send them to trades - it kills effect values etc
3) lock.php and unlock.php - read below
4) removed p2 and p3 from out settings and algo - they ruined delivery, affected it in negative way
5) faster delivery of forces - forces are now delivered 3x faster, we made it TOO SMOOTH before
6) new boost behavior - you can set either 1 nitro boost or 2 high forces, this is security measure so that you dont kill your site
7) we made editable couple options in settings/out/modifiers
8) We set default count clicks from user to 5, since 5 is ideal number for our new algo to work.
9) We set traffic quality all country groups to 10 to give you MAXIMAL traffic. U can easily set it to good: 10, normal: 9, bad:5 as it was before

Bug fixes:

1) Blacklist nameservers issue
2) n/a alexa stats
3) Start trade in PulseTrades
4) Problem with blank admin pages for some servers
5) New trade email
6) Niche/owner with space problem - this was reported as bug but we tested and it works fine - it must be local problem
7) Copy trades to other sites - same as above

lock.php and unlock.php

What is it for?
It is used to LOCK TradePulse files, so they cant be edited. It is security measure so that in case hacker installs shell exec script or found any other way to change your files - you are safe - he can't do it! Hacker can change your files when they are locked just by a) getting your ftp username/pwd or root access b) if you use suphp - so basically just in case your general server security is not good and with 0 day exploits. Make sure before you lock your files that tp/tpupdater.php is 14722 bytes. If it's not download http://www.scriptpulse.com/tpupdater.zip , upload it to your site and update your script before LOCKING!

How to use it?
Ask your host/admin/you to login as root, cd to tp directory on each of your TradePulse domains and execute script like this:
Code: [Select]
/usr/local/bin/php lock.php user:group
and all TradePulse files will be locked

When you wanna update your script, host/admin/you needs to run unlock.php again on each of your TradePulse  with root access
Code: [Select]
/usr/local/bin/php unlock.php
so that web update can write to php files - othervise you will not be able to update your TradePulse. After update again LOCK files.

With this method, we locked files and SOLVED all security problems. It is just couple minutes to do each cpl months when we do updates and it is 500x more secure! We recommend all users to LOCK their files.

Comments, suggestions, questions?

P.S. we added 1 more file to update with 4 hours delay, we decided to include new faster version of c.php. I hope its not big problem :). We also RECOMMEND to reset trade stats, so algo can work from 0.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 01:22:52 PM by ip0li »

Offline Shawn

• View Profile
Re: TP Version 1.0.9 build 44
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 09:11:17 AM »
Awesome!
I ran the updater manually on each domain but then I ran a massupdate and it changed the vtop.php permissions, any idea why that happened?  I redid each one manually before asking to lock the files just in case.

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 09:18:27 AM »
Hi Shawn,
there is no any difference between manual or mass update, same methods used. Anyway each of them trying to set 777 perms after update to be able make update next time.
So now update each copy and run lock.php via ssh.

Offline donedeal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 11:34:46 AM »
I have new server setup with suphp. this makes 777  non exisistant on my server. this is new to me to install scripts with 750 or 755. are you saying suphp is bad? I would like to know before using this new server.....

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 12:20:26 PM »
Yes, I spoken with multiple admins and they told me suphp is not way to go. Don't use it, simply lock files with our tool and problem solved.

Offline edengay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 03:13:54 PM »
Hi,

I updated 3 domains properly.

I have an issue on 2 domains :

Live Update
Some files were updated with an errors.

tp/aca.php
    tp/access_log.php
    tp/admin.php
    tp/alg.php
    tp/a_stats.php
    tp/gs.php

Please, change the permisions on these files to "777"

All files are already chmoded 777.

Any idea?

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »
Did U do network or normal update?
Is size of tpupdater.php 14722 bytes?

U can try downloading installer from scriptpulse.com and run that instead of normal update, it will keep your data and its easiest method so we dont need to debug 500 things :)

Offline edengay

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 03:27:18 PM »
I confirm I download the updater 14722 bits a few minutes ago on forum

and after the update I have the error I wrote before

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 03:57:52 PM »
Please try to run installer from scriptpulse.com, if it does not work we solve it tomorrow, I am really tired and really need to go to sleep before I pass out on keyboard :)

Offline edengay

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 04:11:29 PM »
As I told you it's already done but without success on 2 domains.

It's not in hurry anyway, we will see it tomorow.

Offline Shoplifter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 01:39:08 PM »
This has been a real eye opener for me, I just did updates to all sites and checked tpupdater.php in each and found 22 hacked sites.

This explains a lot, as even after Killdozer helped me out I could not figure out why I would see a 20% or so skim if I did manual clicks to thumbs on my sites. In a lot of cases I thought the sites had already been cleaned and updated as the scanner was showing ok etc.

In my case it was already showing version 44 on many of the sites so whomever is doing this is very much paying attention to what is going on and is being more than clever about it.

The next big step is finding the shell exec door scripts (if there are any) that this guy is using, or it is only a short matter of time before the next exploit even with the file lock.

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 04:23:37 PM »
I would prefer if possible you put p2 and p3 back in for TP2.  It just seems like a big loss of functionality to me.   You could always just make p2 + p3 zero by default and then if they select the Tradepulse2 algo it could be grayed out.  It seems strange to disable the whole functionality because it doesn't work with the new algorithm well. 

Even writing one algo in to use factors like you would with p2 and p3 isn't the same because p1, p2, and p3 used to work independently so it was like having three algorithms at once sending hits to the trades whereas merely writing it in to p1 only adjusts the weight (it is not entirely independent).  Granted it was subject to skew (hourly), especially on small sites, but it was possible to make an algorithm or other changes to address this and still make it useful.

I'm guessing it caused problems with how you changed the forces to work too in that it made it more complex?  If so, mathematically you would think that would be solvable as well without removing p2 and p3.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 04:26:04 PM by allniche »

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 01:46:44 AM »
Hi mate, we removed p2 and p3 because on our latest tests(for longer period) we saw it negatively affected trading that we mix algo's. Anyway we can easily place it back in tp2(make it optional with custom algos).

Our new algo is no more public because we don't wanna people use our algo on other scripts.

Offline oil

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 04:23:41 AM »
i am not sure if the new trade notifier was really fixed, here check the template

Hi <br>
            <br>
            A new trade "<b>#URL#</b>" just signed up to your TradePulse on www.pussynclit.com <br>
            Quick Check your trade here:<br>
            Whois: <a href="http://whois.domaintools.com/#URL#">http://whois.domaintools.com/#URL#</a><br>
            CJ Log: <a href="http://cjlog.com/search.html?q=#URL#">http://cjlog.com/search.html?q=#URL#</a><br>
            click here to login to your TradePulse: #URL#tp/login.php<br>
            <br>
            Time: #DATE#

Offline oil

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 04:24:55 AM »
problem is the #URL#
if #URL# is the new trade url
then
click here to login to your TradePulse: #URL#tp/login.php<br>
this one is a total failure