Author Topic: how to tell a cheater  (Read 9428 times)

Offline anthony

• View Profile
how to tell a cheater
« on: January 29, 2012, 12:44:47 PM »
hi,
how can i tell if any of my trades are cheater's. does the "anti-cheat" screen show which ones are possible cheater's?
here is one websites stats from the "anti-cheat" screen
website.com 650 44  100 0 0 0 0 27 0 26 (39)

same sites stats from "fast clicks" screen
website.com 991 194.88 >3: 991 (100) 0 (0)

would you consider this site cheating?

please any help to catch a cheater would help..

thanks,
anthony

ps. is ratio of 130-300-300 to high of return?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 12:58:26 PM by anthony »

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
Re: how to tell a cheater
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 12:51:58 AM »
hi,

surely allniche will answer this (about the cheters).

For ratio: you should always use 100% for all trades.

For return: this depends on your skim, aka the quality of your out traffic.
For example: if you are sure the quality of your out traffic is excellent  ( you have high skim ), then your return cap should be moderate, I say 300 for the hour and 150 for the day.
If you trade more like volume ( your skim is low, so is the quality of your out traffic, however you send a lot more out to your trades than they send you ), then I would even go for 400 by the hour and 400 by the day.

hth

Offline anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 12:49:49 PM »
thanks friend, been using default settings of 130-300D-300H for months and not much growth, skim is set at 65.

have changed all trade settings to 110-150D-300H...skim 65.. will update in a few days

again thanks for the knowledge...

A

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 02:34:56 PM »
Catching cheaters is more art than science.  ;)  There are no absolute rules.  Sometimes it will just go by your gut.

But for fast clicks I would pay attention to "Fast Clicks (click time <= 3 sec) amount (%)> " - mainly the number in parenthesis which represents the percentage of fast clicks.  For my sites most trades are <= 10% at 3 seconds.  So if you have a trade sending you 100 clicks and 50% are fast clicks then you should check it carefully and watch it. 

For the Analyzer -> Anti-cheat I personally start watching a little around 10 - 20% of anything there if it's a decent amount of clicks (If they send just 5 clicks then it's a mistake to judge them based on five clicks).  Over 20% and I really start watching.  Over 30% and I'll probably kill the trade if it keeps up and it looks like they are getting the best of me.  :)

In the main stats display most of my sites are below 10 threat level for the trade portion.  It's not an absolute measurement though, just relative as it says in the manual.  But if I see most of my other trades are averaging "threat level 3" and there is one trade with over 100 clicks with a 30 threat level then that means I need to go to analyzer -> anti-cheat and see why.

Offline anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 02:58:38 PM »
thanks sooooooooooooo much..... i have a much better understanding now, maybe someday the script will just automatically disable or red flag the sites that meet a "cheaters stats".

thanks again friend,
A

Offline anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 03:49:29 PM »
allniche,

when u say "For the Analyzer -> Anti-cheat I personally start watching a little around 10 - 20% of anything there" does that include "IP variance % (clicks %)" ???

This column is where the numbers are higher than 10-20% for me, all other's on page "Anti cheat analysis" are under 10-20%

one site stats

Total In 164
IP variance % (clicks %)
45 (88)

respectfully thanks,
anthony