Author Topic: What's Wrong With This Picture?  (Read 10565 times)

Offline Grant

• View Profile
What's Wrong With This Picture?
« on: January 27, 2012, 10:53:01 AM »

I'm lost. Can anyone look at this picture and point out the problems that need fixing?   What do i need to adjust to stop over sending traffic?
Thanks 

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 11:15:42 AM »
Yes, you need more trades.

Offline Grant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 01:06:54 PM »
Thanks. I'll work on that!

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 01:46:32 PM »
Depends.  Are you hitting the top of the toplists on your trades (especially the top ones)?  If so they are maxed out and you probably need more trades like ipoli says.  If not you might also have bad remote trade prod (no one clicking on your trades sites when they get sent there).  That could be because your skim is too low, bad trade matches, or something like that.

Also the Threat level on that site is very high IMO.  I have image check in place and checking my top 3 trade sites they all have threat levels below 5.  Threat level is relative but I would look at stats as a sign that I might have a cheater or a whole network of cheaters trading with me and check analyzer->anti-cheat to see who is sending what.  If the traffic pool is poisoned what can happen is that you will send fake surfers to your trades and they will never click on your trade's sites.  Likewise the poisoned sites will send traffic to you but they will not click either usually since it is fake traffic.  Result = low prod on your site and low remote trade prod.

Also your trades generated around 400 clicks and your system trades generated around 2000 clicks.  Maybe check those system clicks to make sure they are real.  Check your settings too in places like settings->out.  If you are getting hit by a spider and your settings are to send spider traffic to your trades then chances are the bot isn't going to click on your trade's site so you will get nothing back in return.

Offline Grant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 03:10:41 PM »
Close to the top or middle of most toplist 
6.8k - 25 out 50
2.5k - 3 out of 23
2.0k - 4 out of 30
1.5k - 19 out of 48
1.2k - 0 out of 80
0.7k - 35 out of 41
0.6k - 8 out of 25
The green sites are mine. 
no img filtration set up on page. Send all traffic to trades in specialized table.
spiders: 124 in - 0 out - 0 to trades
System screen shot

Anti Cheat screen shot

Only real change from default settings... forces 70% - p1,p2,p3 10%

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 05:00:10 PM »
You could probably benefit from more good trades.  But in the anti-cheat display anyone sending you more than 10-20% of no image, no cookie, proxy, or filtered should be watched carefully if they are sending a decent amount of INs and generating that.  Especially the ones over 30% and near the top based on clicks. 

You might consider sending no image to galleries only (so your trades don't get it) and in specialized out settings set it so that credit is not given for trades sending no image (and you'll probably want to not count it for no image outgoing too but that's up to you).  But it takes experimentation because sometimes cleaning your traffic and settings only results in a decline.  But you don't have much to lose anyway since you are oversending so much and your trades seem to be getting the better end of the deal.

Offline Grant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 06:06:58 PM »
Thank you for all the info! Made all the changes you suggested.  I'll keep a eye on the trades and add more.