Author Topic: TP Version 1.0.8 build 42  (Read 35317 times)

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
TP Version 1.0.8 build 42
« on: January 04, 2012, 07:08:57 AM »
- If you still use default login / password for accessing admin area - you'll be redirected to change login/pass form till you change'em.
- If your tp/data folder is accessable from the web - you'll get notice every 2 hours on the top of admin pages. In this case you have to contact your server's support to protect this folder.
- Files scanner has improved.
- Possibilty to don't take in account system trades stats (separately for sure) in the 'totals' has added. Just click the checkbox in the 'tools' column opposite the trader, and its stats won't be in totals in the very bottom of overal stats.
- Important toplist changes: from now on script won't create output files ending  at .php, .phtml and some other. It's made for your security. If you have now such output files -they still will work, but you won't be able to create the new ones.
- Some servers couldn't parse our IonCubed files, now it have to be ok (it was blank toplist or main stats for someone)
- Spider added into 'TABLE OF SPECIALIZED OUT SETTINGS'
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 07:13:58 AM by Kildoozer »

Offline Chris

• View Profile
Re: TP Version 1.0.8 build 42
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 10:09:37 AM »
seems like a nice try Kildoozer
I hope it goes well cause i hear of people switching from TP to other scripts every day

Offline Le Petit Prince

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 12:32:30 AM »
Hi,

I updated my master installation and tried to mass update the other installations.
Got an bug =>

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 12:50:40 AM »
yep, it's just a incorrect displaying, not fixed bug from the old build. It doesn't affect on anything.
Fixed on my side alreadym will be ok in the next build.

Offline edengay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 01:13:53 AM »
I'm on Version 1.0.7 build 41 and when I click 'Check for available script versions. I have this message 'You have the latest version now.'

Let me know what I can do please

Offline luiz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 10:58:01 AM »
Looks great ur security improves but i need to create toplists with php... i have lots of groups for good traders , bad, averag,  based on geo traffic that they send me.... and i set on toplist if will show or not the trader for good or bad countries... i think that this would be an option for each webmaster... u can advice to use or not, but not to force use only html output files.

Offline oil

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 07:54:27 AM »
i did as described
however i needed to login to all sites and run the update manaually,
cause the mass updater didnt do the trick another thing on the massupdater thou is
its prolly doesnt work since the switch to ion cube loader

f.e. just a minute ago i run the massupdater over all sites again
it said everywhere

OK
Update completed successfully (0 files).

however when i go to the single site, and press update there
even thou its already build 42
it gives me

3 files have been successfully updated.

tp/clicks.php
    tp/edit_country_scheme.php
    tp/help_topics.php

Offline Michal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 09:26:36 AM »
same as oil above.
I updated again on one site and noticed that after two hour I "need" to update again because of this files (scanner says they are missing even they are of course on place)

p.s. also I do not understand security notice. at data folder .htaccess with deny for all is on place. permissions are 777
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 09:32:03 AM by Michal »

Offline Web_Master

• View Profile
    • Amadoras Famintas
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 01:16:36 PM »
Two hours is always coming to me and updated it.

I changed the script. >:(
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 01:18:56 PM by Web_Master™ »

Offline bracey

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 03:51:35 PM »

Why? It's pretty obvious what is happening and I'm sure they will fix it soon. The security warning is there to help you but it's your responsibility to fix it on your server and that's not a new idea. The scanner has been updated to work better so obviously it has some sort of a bug that will be fixed soon.

Good luck finding a better trade script.

I just finished updating 67 installs of TP by hand and it was a small pain but I'm very happy with Script Pulse team and this latest update as well. You guys have had an interesting past few months but you're still here and didn't bail on your script.

Thanks a million and I can't wait to see TP2 when it rolls out.

Offline Web_Master

• View Profile
    • Amadoras Famintas
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 04:17:20 PM »

Why? It's pretty obvious what is happening and I'm sure they will fix it soon. The security warning is there to help you but it's your responsibility to fix it on your server and that's not a new idea. The scanner has been updated to work better so obviously it has some sort of a bug that will be fixed soon.

Good luck finding a better trade script.

I just finished updating 67 installs of TP by hand and it was a small pain but I'm very happy with Script Pulse team and this latest update as well. You guys have had an interesting past few months but you're still here and didn't bail on your script.

Thanks a million and I can't wait to see TP2 when it rolls out.

I changed the script for security reasons, and I think I can also consider the TP a great script after the TE, both are fast and effective enough, ok? ;)

Greetings

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Đ¡asual Dating Real-life Girls
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 02:05:16 AM »
Hi guys, regular update is working fine now. U can click on update and simply update your script. Security notice shown above is shown wrong on SOME servers, its small bug and will be fixed in next version. We were more then busy with this amazon SHIT to think about this small bug. Whoever decided to change script, I understand U, if U ever need our help again we are here. I am sorry to hear it since it was not our fault, all 3 issues happened because of hosting, but what to tell, thats life.

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 03:13:50 AM »
I'm on Version 1.0.7 build 41 and when I click 'Check for available script versions. I have this message 'You have the latest version now.'

Let me know what I can do please
it must be ok now.

2: Web_Master™
This security notice just infom you that have a problem with your server that we CAN'T fix. During installation we create .htaccess file (protection) in the tp/data/ but we can't check does it work or not. But now we inform at least about the problem.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:16:19 AM by Kildoozer »

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Đ¡asual Dating Real-life Girls
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 03:22:24 AM »
i did as described
however i needed to login to all sites and run the update manaually,
cause the mass updater didnt do the trick another thing on the massupdater thou is
its prolly doesnt work since the switch to ion cube loader

f.e. just a minute ago i run the massupdater over all sites again
it said everywhere

OK
Update completed successfully (0 files).

however when i go to the single site, and press update there
even thou its already build 42
it gives me

3 files have been successfully updated.

tp/clicks.php
    tp/edit_country_scheme.php
    tp/help_topics.php

Run updater normally on all those sites. There is bug with mass updater will be fixed in next build. With fiasco with amazon we did not manage to fix it. Apologies!

Offline Michal

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 04:46:57 AM »
I like TP, just even bought first licence :).
Actual visual problems with updating even new files are on site and security is ok, are not big. Just at the moment of checking stats I check change log, if there is no update I do not upload anytihg - it is one click of work and 5 seconds of my time. No problem at all :)