Trade Pulse > Trade Pulse Change Log

TP Version 1.0.8 build 42

(1/4) > >>

Kildoozer:
- If you still use default login / password for accessing admin area - you'll be redirected to change login/pass form till you change'em.
- If your tp/data folder is accessable from the web - you'll get notice every 2 hours on the top of admin pages. In this case you have to contact your server's support to protect this folder.
- Files scanner has improved.
- Possibilty to don't take in account system trades stats (separately for sure) in the 'totals' has added. Just click the checkbox in the 'tools' column opposite the trader, and its stats won't be in totals in the very bottom of overal stats.
- Important toplist changes: from now on script won't create output files ending  at .php, .phtml and some other. It's made for your security. If you have now such output files -they still will work, but you won't be able to create the new ones.
- Some servers couldn't parse our IonCubed files, now it have to be ok (it was blank toplist or main stats for someone)
- Spider added into 'TABLE OF SPECIALIZED OUT SETTINGS'

Chris:
seems like a nice try Kildoozer
I hope it goes well cause i hear of people switching from TP to other scripts every day

Le Petit Prince:
Hi,

I updated my master installation and tried to mass update the other installations.
Got an bug =>

Kildoozer:
yep, it's just a incorrect displaying, not fixed bug from the old build. It doesn't affect on anything.
Fixed on my side alreadym will be ok in the next build.

edengay:
I'm on Version 1.0.7 build 41 and when I click 'Check for available script versions. I have this message 'You have the latest version now.'

Let me know what I can do please

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version