Author Topic: please help, blank page after latest update  (Read 8286 times)

Offline javier vazquez

• View Profile
please help, blank page after latest update
« on: December 31, 2011, 12:13:32 PM »
After login admin panel shows blank page. Please advice!

Offline allniche

• View Profile
Re: please help, blank page after latest update
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 12:35:08 PM »
It's happening to me too:

http://forum.scriptpulse.com/index.php/topic,1426.0.html

What worked for me to at least have a working admin again was to download install.zip, unzip it, re-run domain.com/install.php per the install instructions and then update to "Version 1.0.6 build 35" (zend version) but not to the later ioncube version.  If I attempt to install anything higher I get the blank page (just the background) in the admin.

After re-installing in this way over the existing install I did not lose any trades or stats.  But if you want to be sure you can try to use the export function (if you can get to it) or manually backup your files just in case.  Hope this helps at least until support can answer and Happy New Year.:)

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: please help, blank page after latest update
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 11:42:56 AM »
Hi guys, there was issue today with amazon cloud services hence this error happened. Since it was new year we didn't notice it immediately and then we needed some time to contact amazon support.

Anyway issue is now solved, update was false so now all should be fine.

In future please check change log for new updates, if there is no update in change log then do not update your script!

In case U already updated, you can go to tools/updater and update your script to restore original/correct files.