Author Topic: Out Settings?  (Read 9942 times)

Offline Chris

• View Profile
Out Settings?
« on: October 13, 2011, 04:47:06 AM »
I still dont get it how am i supposed to deal with spiders traffic in settings->out
Its messing up my stats totally
Any chance for kildoozer to contact me?
Also noticed that after the final update there are no P2 and P3 trades in my outlist.All are in P1
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:49:55 AM by Chris »

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Out Settings?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 04:59:26 AM »
Hi Chris.
About spiders and counted traffic.
How it was before: a spider come to your site, clicked many times, gone to trades and galleries. Now, if you uncheck in the 'out settings' -> 'counted clicks' -> 'Outs (to a trade)' for spiders, CLICK will be counted to spiders (and you'll see these clicks in the spiders' stats), but OUT will be counted for 'notcounted' trader, even if it has been sent to a trade. Your traders' stats will be accurate.

About your second issue with P1 - let me look at this admin area, you know my email.

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 06:10:42 AM »
Hi Chris.
About spiders and counted traffic.
How it was before: a spider come to your site, clicked many times, gone to trades and galleries. Now, if you uncheck in the 'out settings' -> 'counted clicks' -> 'Outs (to a trade)' for spiders, CLICK will be counted to spiders (and you'll see these clicks in the spiders' stats), but OUT will be counted for 'notcounted' trader, even if it has been sent to a trade. Your traders' stats will be accurate.

About your second issue with P1 - let me look at this admin area, you know my email.

Hello sorry to bump this topic but just for clarification:

As far as the algorithm is concerned (say default 'Tradepulse'), if I UNcheck say COUNTED CLICKS-> Clicks (from a trade) -> No img does this then mean that within the algorithm NO IMG clicks from a trade will not be counted at all?  And then the same question for COUNTED CLICKS->    Outs (to a trade) -> No img ... does that NO IMG click to a trade count for the purposes of the algorithm as a hit out?

Or is this all simply for the purposes of the stats display and dynamic skim settings only?  I just want to make sure since this all appears in Settings->Out one might easily think it does determine what is counted as far as the algorithm is concerned too.

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 06:35:25 AM »

As far as the algorithm is concerned (say default 'Tradepulse'), if I UNcheck say COUNTED CLICKS-> Clicks (from a trade) -> No img does this then mean that within the algorithm NO IMG clicks from a trade will not be counted at all? 
Right.

And then the same question for COUNTED CLICKS->    Outs (to a trade) -> No img ... does that NO IMG click to a trade count for the purposes of the algorithm as a hit out?
No Img out in this case (no matter where it gone - trades, gallery) will belong to 'notcounted' trade. It won't take part in algorithm at all.

Or is this all simply for the purposes of the stats display and dynamic skim settings only?  I just want to make sure since this all appears in Settings->Out one might easily think it does determine what is counted as far as the algorithm is concerned too.
It's global settings, not only for displaying the stats.

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 06:41:28 AM »

As far as the algorithm is concerned (say default 'Tradepulse'), if I UNcheck say COUNTED CLICKS-> Clicks (from a trade) -> No img does this then mean that within the algorithm NO IMG clicks from a trade will not be counted at all?  
Right.

And then the same question for COUNTED CLICKS->    Outs (to a trade) -> No img ... does that NO IMG click to a trade count for the purposes of the algorithm as a hit out?
No Img out in this case (no matter where it gone - trades, gallery) will belong to 'notcounted' trade. It won't take part in algorithm at all.

Or is this all simply for the purposes of the stats display and dynamic skim settings only?  I just want to make sure since this all appears in Settings->Out one might easily think it does determine what is counted as far as the algorithm is concerned too.
It's global settings, not only for displaying the stats.

Awesome job then!  That has always been one of the things that I wanted to see changed - some way to change it so that a trade would get no credit (instead of just relying on anti-cheat modifiers) for things like NO IMG and NO COOKIE clicks.

Now the user is able to decide what to do.

Again, excellent work.  ;)

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 07:05:17 AM »
agree. ;)

and finally I understand. (I suppose).

So based on above, in the COUNTED CLICKS section I unchecked no_image (to/from), filtered (to/from), spiders and nocookie (to),

and in TABLE OF SPEC. OUT SETTINGS, I send to gallery:

no_image,
nocookie,
noref_out,
filtered,

I have no problem with proxy and 'fast click' so I leave them as normal.

Is this correct settings then - Killdozer?

Nice to know that trades won't get credit for crap.

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 07:23:10 AM »

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 07:49:30 AM »
2 bbhrucy79: Yes, your settings are good to keep your trade well :)

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 08:20:34 AM »
thank you 4 confirming  :)