Author Topic: Network stats errors - build 1.0.7 39  (Read 21031 times)

Offline Andrew

• View Profile
Network stats errors - build 1.0.7 39
« on: October 22, 2011, 03:19:06 PM »
I am once again seeing a discrepancy between my network stats screen and the stats on the actual sites in the network.

Since upgrading to 1.0.7 39 I'm seeing this across my entire network.  All my sites are currently at 1.0.7 39

Attached are captures for one site.  The first is the stats from the actual site; second is how it's reported on network stats.
The IN valuesa are correct but that is all - all the other values are way out.

I have (re)set the cache timeout to nocache and refreshed all the stats.  I have double checked the updater and versions

Offline allniche

• View Profile
Re: Network stats errors - build 1.0.7 39
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 03:59:53 PM »
Hmmm.  I am seeing this too and think I can confirm.

For one site:

prod: 184%
clicks: 1525

Network display for same site:

prod: 158
clicks: 1307

Good catch!  This seems to explain why I noticed my prod and clicks seemed to suddenly decrease significantly after uploading to the new versions.  It's only the network page which shows the drop.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 04:04:37 PM by allniche »

Offline xxxtreme

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 04:17:00 PM »
I am seeing the same on my network, and I also know of at least a couple of other webmasters experiencing the same issue

Offline oil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 10:03:42 PM »
+1 confirmed there is a huge discrepancy between network stats and single site stats,
basically my network stats are shitty and single site stats are ok

Offline Andrew

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 01:42:09 PM »
Ok - here's an update on this one...

As you see from my screencaps, one of the major discrepancies was in the notrades value (and when I posted this was WAY out across all my sites) - well, it's two days later now and somehow the notrades values are now correct in the network manager screen.  On the one hand that is good (because they're correct) but on the other it's not so good (why was it wrong in the first place).

However, the productivity values are still different - but I think I know why.  The site productivity seems to be calculated from the total IN and CLICKS in the bottom row - ok.  In the network screen the CLICKS figure seems not to include the NOTCOUNTED amount from the site and the network prod figure is calculated using the INs and CLICKs on the network page.

From a site management perspective I would expect the network page to show me EXACTLY what I would see if I went to the site itself.  I don't mind if NOTCOUNTED is in or out I expect the figures be consistent

Thanks

Offline oil

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 04:01:53 AM »
i really would appreciate a update of TP reg. the network stats, this is really annoying due the fact it seems on network it seems horrible and on the satellite sites its okay,
however one of the best traces you sites got hacked is when prod fails, in network stats all looks horrible and single sites stats are ok

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 02:04:21 AM »
we are working on this!

Offline oil

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 12:58:51 AM »