Trade Pulse > Trade Pulse Change Log

TP Version 1.0.6 build 36 - IMPORTANT UPDATE!

<< < (2/4) > >>

ip0li:
Nice to hear it, I hope other people WILL FOLLOW!

We are taking small break after this update then some goodies will be added to TP ;)

fish:
just a heads up, for those that are using PHP4 in their servers, you wont be able to use this new update :(

The file /www/mysite.com/tp/tp/index.php was encoded with the PHP 5 ionCube Encoder, and requires PHP 5 to be installed. in Unknown on line 0

allniche:
ip0li and kildoozer,

While you are fixing the other issue also take a look at "detailed stats".  I don't know if it just happens due to the recent upgrade but for me it appears it only shows stats for the last hour, not the last day.

Kildoozer:

--- Quote from: allniche on October 13, 2011, 10:36:41 AM ---ip0li and kildoozer,

While you are fixing the other issue also take a look at "detailed stats".  I don't know if it just happens due to the recent upgrade but for me it appears it only shows stats for the last hour, not the last day.

--- End quote ---
Hi allniche. Could you please tell me what's exactly wrong with your 'detailed stats'?

allniche:
Hey Kildoozer. Sure.  Go to the statistics display.  Click the folder (for a trade).  Choose "detailed stats"

In the past I could have sworn this used to show detailed stats for the past 24 hours but now it seems to only show the last hour?  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version