Author Topic: very low prod bookmarker traffic.  (Read 10329 times)

Offline David

• View Profile
very low prod bookmarker traffic.
« on: December 27, 2008, 12:20:23 PM »
I'm testing TP on a small site that's only 3.5k and I'm seeing a lot of un-productive "bookmarker" traffic. It seems to keep growing by the day.. Was 600 hits yesterday and is 800 today.

46% of the traffic has no system language attached to it, yet the IP's are about 80% unique and only 2% proxy. The country stats look for the most part legit on this traffic as well. The prod is only 24% meanwhile my trades average about 180% prod.

It's been awhile since I ran any normal TGP's with trade scripts but anyone have any idea what this traffic is? Is it something to do with the newer browsers and their security features or is this bot traffic from somewhere?

Offline Mileizdoboja

• View Profile
Re: very low prod bookmarker traffic.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 05:18:36 AM »
Normal thing its a bots,i have them on almost on all my sites.Sometime they show as bookmark,sometime as noref,sometime as nocookie,depend what kind of bots are.

Offline David

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »
Normal thing its a bots,i have them on almost on all my sites.Sometime they show as bookmark,sometime as noref,sometime as nocookie,depend what kind of bots are.

Seems odd that it would be bots because the number keeps growing each day. Seems to grow by about 200 a day. Was 600 then 800 now it's 1100.

Offline nation-x

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 01:12:57 PM »
I think you have bad trades