Author Topic: Hacked site(s) + recovered - HOW :)  (Read 8042 times)

Offline inkognito

• View Profile
Hacked site(s) + recovered - HOW :)
« on: September 26, 2011, 09:24:07 AM »
Hello, I have updated yesterday all sites that run tp to version Version 1.0.6 build 34 and guess what, today all my sites are down! I have listen you guys and update directly vie domain.com/tp/updater.php (only few of them I updated from tp admin area) for every domain. I found what is problem and how I fix it: If you have any php include on site that includes file tp/ssi_in.php just delete that include and your site is up and running well again :). First time I was having problem with my db, somehow they deleted few of my databases, but in my luck, I have backup and restore and everything was working. I'm not sure what is this file for, but it's causing me big problem when it's include...the biggest problem in tp script is chmod 777 to whole dir...it's easy that hacker get in and mess this up. I think someone will this txt help...

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hacked site(s) + recovered - HOW :)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 02:37:08 AM »
Hi inkognito.
Just one question. Do you use tp_in.php and tp/ssi_in.php BOTH in same time on your sites? If so, remove ss_in.php, bacause these script must be used separately.