Author Topic: Menus in admin area don't work on fresh installs (build 29)  (Read 8361 times)

Offline screwdriver

• View Profile
Menus in admin area don't work on fresh installs (build 29)
« on: September 07, 2011, 03:49:18 PM »
I noticed that on one of my fresh sites script health shows abnormal high load: execution time of "in.php" up to 7 msec and "out.php" 3-4 msec, what looks weird to me, because the site is fresh, has low amount of traff, while the average execution time on my 7 old sites with a lot of trades and traff is 0,95/1,15 (in/out). So I decided that something is wrong with the installation and installed fresh copy of TP: 777 on tp directory, binary mode for install.php , etc, as usual. Installation was completed  successfully, but menus in admin don't work at all  :-\ I managed to run updater manually via direct link to php file and downgraded to 1.0.4 build 22.
I want build 28 back ;D

Offline Rod Macdonald

• View Profile
Re: Menus in admin area don't work on fresh installs (build 29)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 10:09:40 PM »
Yeah I'm having the same problem, the main menu isn't linked properly.

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 07:21:43 AM »
About menu - it was temporary server error (our side) just for new installation, now it's ok. Just update your script.
About high server load - please check filesize of tp/filter.php - it must be 3268 bytes, no more. If it's bigger - download this file, unzip, upload as binary to 'tp' folder and make script update.

Offline screwdriver

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 12:21:41 PM »
I'll stay on 1.0.4 build 22 for a while  ::) Everything is fine with server load now, and I checked tp/filter.php filesize, it's 3269 bytes in my case.