Author Topic: New Install - Few questions  (Read 7618 times)

Offline Chris67

• View Profile
New Install - Few questions
« on: June 21, 2011, 08:24:47 AM »
hi, i just installed and have a few questions

- my site has a main page and several category pages. shall i include the Incoming Traffic tracker in the category pages as well?
-  i have Build 27. i go the SETTINGS>UPDATER and check for latest update. it finds some files to update and it says: "Some files were updated with an errors. tp_in.php Please, change the permisions on these files to "777"" I can't find that file anywhere in my directories. Please advise.
- what is the "Source Checker" in the More info window of my trade list? it displays the same for all my trade (there are 7 entries and "unknown" values for them)

regards

Chris

Offline ip0li

• miSearkXD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating Real-life Girls
Re: New Install - Few questions
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 01:39:16 AM »
1) yes U should include incoming counter on all pages
2) You did not chmod public_html to 777 hence tp_in.php was not added there, just upload empty tp_in.php to your public_html, chmod it 777 and run updater again
3) Source checker checks tarde sites for different malicious parts of code, since its done from our main server it will show results within 24 hrs, it is made that way so your server is not loaded extra then needed

Offline Chris67

• View Profile
Re: New Install - Few questions
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 02:26:46 PM »
Thanks!

I am looking at Referrers for Nocount and Nocookie traffic but no referrers are listed. Is that normal?