Author Topic: prod or effect  (Read 8797 times)

Offline anthony

• View Profile
prod or effect
« on: March 01, 2011, 12:47:57 PM »
hi,

hoping that you can help me understand; using Autostop trade if:

1.what should the Prod DAILY setting be set at?
2.what should the Effect Daily settings be set at?
3.should I be using both these settings or just one of the 2 settings?

part 2

traffic has just not grown between traders in a year, been buying traffic for months to maintain some sort of traffic flow, but i do not want to spend 100.00 bucks a month for traffic from brokers and more. any advice to get my traffic to start growing?

I submit galleries, submit to search engines, submit to usernet, how the heck do i get my traffic to grow, without buying traffic for the rest of website days?

all advice welcomed...
Cindy

PS: what are the scripts optimun setting to help sites grow?

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
Re: prod or effect
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 02:24:05 PM »
Cindy, hi

I think you are referring to the 'out bonuses'. My recommendation: leave it empty, all of them. If your traffic does not grow, it's not because you do not employ some fancy bonus system. TP algo operates best if you leave it to make it's own decisions.

1. daily prod. should be ideally above 100%, this is how your site grows. However there are many other factors taken into consideration: amount of traffic for instance. TP rewards not only productive trades but trades that send traffic (uniques). TP has an algo. that is made up of many parts and takes all of these into consideration when returning traffic. That is to say, ideally overall prod. should be above (way above) 100%.

The only thing I changed was the skim setting. I set it to: 1st click 100% skim, 2nd click 0% skim, then again 100% then again 0% etc. It works very well like this at least for my sites.

So I recommend you work on SEO, and one way quality hard link building. I recommend LinkSpun.com if you don't use it already.

Also keep in mind, your site has to load blazing fast. whichloadsfaster.com is a place where you can get loads of info about your site.

I would also recommend to trade with sites that have exactly same size of thumbs and content and very similar graphics.

Hope I helped. ;)

Offline anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 02:28:24 PM »
another question, under "tools", "script health" my Average times are:

in- 5.63
out- 4.87

what are yours?

thank you very much for the advice friend.. :)

cindy
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 02:34:39 PM by anthony »

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 02:33:54 PM »
No prob,  ;)

I would also recommend to cap. trades at 200%. 300% seems too generous to me. By the way I hope you guys out there share your insights about the 300% cap. Isn't it a lot?

Offline bbhrucy79

• View Profile
    • Pussy in Style
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 03:03:38 PM »
Mine is under 3.00 most of the time. If I am not mistaken this figure moves higher if your server is busier. I don't think it's a biggie though, it just shows how strong or weak the hardware of your computer is, especially the CPU. I would not worry until 12.00 - 14.00. So yours is ok.

Well, the TP guru guys will tell me if this above makes sense or I am talking nonsense ;D

Offline anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 07:10:53 PM »
I need everyone's 2 cents worth of info..:-)

what do most trades concentrate thier settings on to have growing traffic, "daily prod or daily effect"

i can;t seem to get my setting tweeked for helping my site grow, been trying over a year and very little traffic growth...:-(

thanks for info,
cindy

Offline kendrick

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 10:01:17 PM »
if you want you can hire me to solve it rather then buy traffic everyday  ;D

icq 386480505
email webmaster at fatbuttcash.com