Author Topic: Upgrades  (Read 12226 times)

Offline Romeo

• View Profile
Upgrades
« on: December 16, 2008, 10:41:51 AM »
Just wondering if there is anything new with the new upgrade to build 8. Do we need to change or check any settings??

May I suggest that you post this info here on the board everytime there is a new upgrade. This way we will not have to look all over the place to see if there are new settings we need to take care of.

Thanks.

binkatl

Re: Upgrades
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 12:55:10 PM »
Also, it would be nice to have a list of the new features and bug fixes...

Offline Romeo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 05:58:42 AM »
Well....look what I found. Shows up as news when you login to the script. Never noticed because I am always logged in. Anyway, here is the latest update news...

Login issues for some clients should be solved with this update, we made Overload Protection more secure, added instant force to mass edit, fixed reset not working issue, from now on hourly forces are not delivered to inactive trades, so when pushing new trades use timed force or instant force. Dynamic skim, nitro and high boosts are polished to work better, we fixed some issues with thumb grabbing for toplist, default is removed from bg color, we added bg color for new trades, importer from at script is improved(you can pick fields now), new field notes added to trades so you can write some useful notes about each trade if you need it and many more small issues solved...I hope you will like current update and that TradePulse is even better now. If there are any problems ping us on support forum we are always here to help you out!

Offline Dred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 05:50:07 AM »
Login issues for some clients should be solved with this update
Bah, i've had nothing but login issues since this update. Kind of hard to add/check trades when you can't log in to the admin.

Offline Mileizdoboja

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 12:25:04 PM »
Login issues for some clients should be solved with this update
Bah, i've had nothing but login issues since this update. Kind of hard to add/check trades when you can't log in to the admin.
Yes strange indeed i did also install on one domain and i getting blank after install.And all previous 35 installations was ok.