Author Topic: Site is completely dead  (Read 8617 times)

Offline Anslem

• View Profile
Site is completely dead
« on: February 04, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »
I use Smart Thumbs and I just installed Trade Pulse.

I set up my in and out trades, went to work on the toplist and I was met with a blank page. Reloaded it, nothing. Then I went to my smart thumbs control panel, completely blank page. I went to my main site, up and running but clicking on any galleries took me to a blank page. Likewise, my TP control panel is also blank. To summarize, I cannot get into anything on my site whatsoever.

So what the heck happened? How could Trade Pulse have destroyed my ST installation on top of it? I don't get it.

So I deleted the TP directory, and I also deleted my ST directory. I tried to do a reinstall of Smart Thumbs and again...completely blank page, I can't even install ST now. Any ideas on what could have happened? My server doesn't allow for 777 permissions so I had everything at 755. Things were working okay until I tried to configure that !@#$%^& toplist :(

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: Site is completely dead
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 05:58:47 AM »
It's related to your hosting. TP doesn't have any connection with this.

Offline Anslem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 02:44:28 AM »
Okay, what happened was when I would click to generate a toplist template my public_html directory was being changed from 755 to 777 =\

How I have no idea. But is there any way around this? My server simply does not allow for 777 perms.

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 05:04:56 AM »
I again repeat, toplists don't have any connection with public_html, if you want email me your tp login info and ftp so I can take a look what you do wrong. cheers