Author Topic: Strange Problem  (Read 9447 times)

Offline charly

• View Profile
Strange Problem
« on: October 30, 2009, 06:38:12 AM »
due to a new setup I have one site where I test another tradescript at the moment....(please let me live...)

To realize that I deleted the php include of the in.php on all sites which are online and reachable for now (in my opinion) and thought that would be enough...

But now it appears that TP although registers a serious number of clicks and delivers them to trades and I am not sure on which page those clics are being counted. That way stats of the tested tradescript are not correct cause tradepulse delivers clicks to partners. All incoming clicks being counted as bookmark-traffic...

Is there a possibility to get to know on which sub-page of my site the incoming clicks are being registered? (No such menu in admin as it seems...incoming pages or so...).

The referrer for the delivered clicks is just "mydomain.com" as normally....so that is no way to identify the error (as ist is one...)

Thanks

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 06:58:38 AM by charly »

Offline charly

• View Profile
Re: Strange Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 10:14:58 PM »
hi there once more...

isnīt there any possibility to find out on which pages the cookie is set for the visitor?

If i call the logfiles I only find there "mydomain.com" with no subpage but technically seen there seems to be no possibility that anyone on the mainpage gets a tradepulse cookie...

So please be so kind to take care of my prob even if you may feel disturbed cause Iīm testing some other tradescript on that page...

thank you

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 10:04:58 AM »
To realize that I deleted the php include of the in.php
TP uses /tp_in.php and /tp/ssi_in.php instead of 'in.php', probably you deleted NOT Tp's file from your pages.
2. To see from where CLICKS are generating, click on bookmarks' detailed stats icon and look at 'Popular pages' table.

Offline charly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 04:17:23 PM »
TP uses /tp_in.php and /tp/ssi_in.php instead of 'in.php', probably you deleted NOT Tp's file from your pages.
Thatīs correct....I meant those files but didinīt name it correctly...
2. To see from where CLICKS are generating, click on bookmarks' detailed stats icon and look at 'Popular pages' table.

ok....there I find "mydomain.com" but all I could say is that on the mainpage definetly is no tp_in.php or /tp/ssi_in.php cause those page has been completely generated new at last

But I see something else - about the half of the generated clicks results from one IP...

Site is running on Smart Thumbs and I think ST handles all clicks which are reaching on of the sites pages....and in ST there is the path to the new tradescript which Iīm testing....

Can it be possible to call tp_in.php or /tp/ssi_in.php external means without hitting the page? (Even when I donīt see any sense in doing so...someone may think he can get any benefits from...)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 04:24:17 PM by charly »