Author Topic: trades under 100% Production  (Read 9890 times)

Offline cindy

• View Profile
trades under 100% Production
« on: May 13, 2009, 08:24:41 AM »
Hello,

Looking for advice please, what would be best setting to use for low produtive trades, perhaps at least 25 trades under 150% and less than 50hits a day. newbie question   :)

respectfully,
cin

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: trades under 100% Production
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:49:56 PM »
if U are newbie just leave script to handle trades...also try to remove worst trades and replace them with new ones.

Offline SPEEDNIC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 03:26:51 AM »
the productivity will be mostly so good as your website will be and your trade will have same stuff. Sure there are low prod trades but often it is a result that there is nothing interesting on your side for them or you get shit country traffic from them ::)  I mean like if you have a "teen" side and you have a not similar trade it can be that you will not have so good prod.

I have added last days a trade - same niche like same/similar galleries - to one of my site. The trade was asking for prod. of >100% and wasn't a problem to give him this %. But on reverse I got like same amount of hits from the trade but with 1% of prod. because of many shit traffic. So in this way you should define the trade under "Trade type" as "return % clicks" and like 100% as return or what you want to be sure that you don't sent a lot of good traffic out and don't get any back.

Offline cindy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 07:51:19 AM »
thank you for sharing scripts wisdom, knowledge and experiences. in order to really take advantage os scripts powers i must ask some silly questions to some. many time webmasters really don't want to share their knowledge with for others, so i thank you for sharing and maybe this subject on helping each other become sucessfull and grow. as we all help each others sites grow we are help ourselves in the process.

respectully,
cin

Offline SPEEDNIC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 12:03:38 AM »
no prob because I know that there are a lot of stupid webmaster outside and most of them will bid from you to give them a lot of but you never will get something back. I have seen a lot of like "closed communities" or/and "bigger networks" where it is very hard to trade with them as they have their noise up to the moon :(

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 02:40:57 AM »
thnx speednic for contributing ;)