Author Topic: Images not showing up on script  (Read 8241 times)

Offline WC Puppets

• View Profile
Images not showing up on script
« on: April 19, 2009, 12:15:47 PM »
After a smooth install and some tweaking here and there, (about 3 hours later) all of a sudden my images in my script stopped showing up.  So it looks like a jumbled together mess when I log in the admin panel.  I didn't edit the permissions on the directory or anything...all of a sudden they stopped working.  I am not new at this...but I can't figure this out.  It's been about 24 hours and it's still not fixed.

If I view the properties of an image from one of the web pages of the script, it gives me a location and the images is in that correct location.  It's just so strange...it worked for a few hours...then just stopped.  I don't get it.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: Images not showing up on script
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 01:32:26 PM »
maybe messed htaccess or smthing, send me ftp info and tp login info to info@scriptpulse.com so I can check. cheers

Offline WC Puppets

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 02:26:17 PM »
I did add an htaccess file to the root of the directory (so tp can detect in's) but only added the line of code that I was instructed to on your help section.

Could that be the case?  I will try to include the file on my index page before you go through all that trouble.

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 03:27:21 PM »
Just send me info I requested and will check in AM when I wake up, now it's 1:30 am here and time for sleep :)