Author Topic: Assistance: Prod. Bonus  (Read 7854 times)

Offline Assaholica

• View Profile
Assistance: Prod. Bonus
« on: April 22, 2009, 10:53:29 AM »
Hi, All. I am needing some assistance with the Prod. Bonus setting. O.K. I'm using: /tp/out.php?p=65&fc=1&url= (first click to gallery and then 65% to content) I have set Prod. Bonus to 10%. I'm wanting to send OUT more to trades with good productivity. My question is: Will setting the Prod. Bonus to 10% override my 65% to content. In other word, actually send less to content and more to trades (drop my skim)? Sorry, if this question doesn't make sense.

What's the best setting to send more OUT to trades with good productivity without affecting p=65?

I used the Trade Pulse default settings (auto) for a week. I love how Trade Pulse spreads more OUT (return) through ALL my trades (70+ trades). But, I'm trying to send OUT more to trades with good productivity. I want my OUT's be more than their IN's.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks, all.  :) 

Offline Assaholica

• View Profile
Re: Assistance: Prod. Bonus
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »
24 Hours Site Totals:

total in: 5471    clicks: 9912               prod: 181%          skim: 64%
trade in: 4351   clicks to trade: 3554   trade return: 82%  uniques: 86%

using: /tp/out.php?p=65&fc=1&url=

One more question: Why is my skim only 64%? Shouldn't it be a little higher? My return is only 82%??  ???

Thanks.  :)

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: Assistance: Prod. Bonus
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 01:46:46 PM »
1) Prod bonus setting does not affect skim in any way, it just affects outlist generating algo, basically it gives more return to better prod trades
2) Your skim is 64% because fc+65 make around 70-75% skim but you have toplist clicks also who are clicks to trades = lower skim(% to galleries)
3) Return depends on your prod and on skim...so you need to lower down skim or get better prod to increase return.