Author Topic: Can not Login  (Read 12945 times)

Offline john moore

• View Profile
Can not Login
« on: December 18, 2009, 12:27:11 AM »
I have installed TP and everything says "OK" when I go to http://www.domain.com/tp I get this error message..
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@brownsalad.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What is the issue?

Thanks,
John M

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: Can not Login
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 03:39:16 AM »
it's related to your hosting please contact them.

Offline john moore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 12:22:04 PM »
Thanks, Now All the sites on My server are not working correct. anything a .php is not working..They are working on it..It is a dedicated server..

Offline john moore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 06:57:53 PM »
Thanks, I have everything on the server running great and the Trade pulse script still will not work..I have reinstalled it 3 times and still can not get to the login screen even though trade pulse says the install is ok..I give up... I will move on to another trade script that does work...

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »
Feel free to move on but I again repeat it's issue with your server, ask you host if permissions have anything to do with it since TP has all permissions 777. Cheers

Offline nakedcelebs

• View Profile
    • Naked Celebrities Online
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 04:10:48 AM »
Yes, it's the server. I had the same issue try CHMOD to 755

Offline john moore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 03:41:35 PM »
Hello,

Ok I will give it another go and see what happens...stay tuned.... ;D

Offline john moore

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 03:42:09 AM »
Ok got TP to install correct but STILL can not login.. The login page does come up but can't login using admin & pass or administrator & password any ideas?

Offline john moore

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 03:58:40 AM »
Forget it.. I give up.. Your script does not work.. I would sugest before you put something out you work all the bugs out First.. Have a nice day...BTW poor support....I will just wait until JMB software comes out with their trade script next month///

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 09:38:25 AM »
You need to have php short tags enabled. Regarding our support we answer all questions within 24hrs, if you have cheap or not properly configured server it's not our fault. We have sites pushing over 2 million clicks/day on our script and it works flawless. From other scripts feel free to choose, arrow scripts, trade expert, epowertrader, crystal trader and JMB is working as you said on new product. We have over 1k clients and if for them script is not buggy thn it's related to your server config. As much as it's my loss to loose you as customer, it's even bigger loss for your site to not work on trade pulse. Cheers