Author Topic: To BOOST or not to BOOST  (Read 11779 times)

Offline donedeal

• View Profile
To BOOST or not to BOOST
« on: July 02, 2009, 04:25:38 PM »
Hey guys, Ive installed tradepulse onto a few smaller sites and they do great ever since. Now Ive come across a few
people saying that I should "Just let the script do the work" and leave everything on its own.

Now One site went from 2500 - 15000 in about 3 weeks, awsome....with lots of hours and trading later...

But this has been done by me putting high boosts on sites with high prod or size of trade. So I guess my question would be

1. Why when I take the boost off, the trade goes WAY down quick, even when ive set the trade return to lets say 120% (and these are higher prod AND C.A.)
2. What strain or effect does having high boost on 25 of 60 trades on trades i want on the top of the list or trying to grow on a permanent basis?
3. What settings could I try to keep the trade up and take the boost off , as I am confident that if i take off ALL boosts, my traffic will fall to 1/2 in 3 days.
4. Is it common for a webmaster to have so many boosts (lets say 30%) on?
5 should i just goto trade return?

My goal would be to take boost off ALL trades except maybe a new trade im pumping traffic to to start a new trade....

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: To BOOST or not to BOOST
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 03:29:56 AM »
Do bosts for 2-3 trades or so at the time...in long term U oversend to them but trade gets stable and your site grows. Pick 1 great trade set it to NITRO and 2 trades after it and set it to HIGH boost. It should push those 3 trades, starve a bit smaller ones but site MUST grow if it's done well.

Offline donedeal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 08:13:18 AM »
ok, thank for the advice, i will give this a try

Offline Andrew

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 05:41:40 PM »
ip0li,

related to this topic, please could you explain what is the difference (if any) between setting a 'high boost' and setting a ratio of 115%?

Thanks,

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 01:29:14 PM »
high boost will set FIXED % of all out uniques to trade....115% ratio will just send 115% of what trade deserves...so basically bosts=priorities!

Offline Andrew

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »
Thank you ip0li