Author Topic: Moving Server  (Read 9119 times)

Offline Morter

• View Profile
Moving Server
« on: November 27, 2012, 06:43:06 PM »
I have changed my server and have several copies of TP running. I have changed my host file to reflect the new server for testing but not only are my TP not working I can't login to any of them either? I have also had the same problem as everyone else with being able to update the script to the latest version that has been going on for quite some time. i have a very bad feeling that I may have moved the hack over to the new server as well with all these old copies running.

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: Moving Server
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 05:27:02 AM »
Contact kildoozer@scriptpulse.com
give him tp and ftp access to one of your sites and explain him where is problem and that you have multiple copies.

Offline Morter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »
Well I manged to get in and do an export. I think I will just re-install them on the new server then do an import. Also the problem with the updates is that it tells you to change the tp/out.php permissions to 777. I do this (as a matter of fact I tried changing everything to do with that domain to 777 just for testing) but it still doesn't work. It does this on all the domains that I have TP installed on.

Offline Morter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 03:36:01 PM »
Hmm can't actually uninstall it from my server. When I get to the data folder it says it can't remove it because it is not empty. So I have deleted everything but the TP and the Data folder. Is there a trick to this?