Author Topic: Going to something easier  (Read 10761 times)

Offline victor

• View Profile
Going to something easier
« on: February 27, 2012, 09:16:39 PM »
I have a script called babe logger V4 and I have tried everything to get everything to work I guess there are just to many bells and whistles because traffic is not being count anymore it just stopped, toplist is impossible to build on hostgator I guess so I have decided to find something that works alot easier! Sorry guys I read every thing in you manual and could not make head or tails of it so good luck!

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: Going to something easier
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 01:07:30 AM »
Next time, try using decent host and U should be fine :).

Offline victor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 09:45:59 AM »
Well I have used hostgator for years now and I have never had any trouble with service of any kind but sometimes a script comes along that just doesn't have all the info in detail that none script experts can understand! Believe me look through your forum and you'll find countless other webmasters that have said your manual needs more info, more details......I really don't think its my hosting!

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 12:00:38 PM »
Well I have used hostgator for years now and I have never had any trouble with service of any kind but sometimes a script comes along that just doesn't have all the info in detail that none script experts can understand! Believe me look through your forum and you'll find countless other webmasters that have said your manual needs more info, more details......I really don't think its my hosting!

The manual could use some work for sure (more details and examples) but the incoming traffic code and outgoing hit code is generally pretty easy (but could use some examples).   Sometimes the shared server providers make things difficult with strange configurations and restrictions though.  It would be pretty difficult to address every possible thing which could go wrong.

I noticed this was your first post.  Chances are if you posted a message before this asking for some help someone might have assisted or at least tried.  Many of us have been there before as far as little annoyances and small stupid mistakes. :)