Author Topic: Using HostGator with Script Pulse  (Read 10809 times)

Offline Richard Mossip

• View Profile
Using HostGator with Script Pulse
« on: January 09, 2012, 12:15:03 PM »
I've managed to enable SSH on my shared hosting account with HostGator and to follow the installation instructions for Script Pulse located at, http://www.scriptpulse.com/tp/manual/

Does anyone have a tutorial or guide on how to get started creating my websites main index page and what template tags to use to markup the page?

Also would like to know where do I go to add galleries (tube kind)?

Offline Richard Mossip

• View Profile
Re: Using HostGator with Script Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 12:38:12 PM »
I  can write an easy to understand tutorial for new users if someone shows me the ropes

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 01:06:01 PM »
Hello we probably need more information on what other scripts besides Trade Pulse you are using and/or what you want to do?  However this may be of help to you (by someone else here) : http://www.adult-website-creation.info/ since it covers quite a bit. 

Offline Richard Mossip

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 02:30:30 PM »
I am hoping to run my own MGP/Tube website with my domain bikinihotness.com and a few other of my domains as well. I was under the impression that Script Pulse is a free Thumb Script, but I'm not sure about that anymore. I'm looking for a free working Thumb Script to start my own website with that runs on php5 or better.

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 04:08:12 PM »
I am hoping to run my own MGP/Tube website with my domain bikinihotness.com and a few other of my domains as well. I was under the impression that Script Pulse is a free Thumb Script, but I'm not sure about that anymore. I'm looking for a free working Thumb Script to start my own website with that runs on php5 or better.

You have a lot of work cut out for you but that's ok. :)  Yes, script pulse (Trade Pulse) is a trade script.  It's not a rotator which is what it sounds like you need.  That other link I posted explains it a little and shows some options.  More specifically this page: http://www.adult-website-creation.info/adult%20website%20rotator%20scripts.php will explain some options. For free Smart Thumbs is what I use personally as a Thumb script/rotator.  Best of luck to you!

Offline Richard Mossip

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 07:56:38 AM »
can smart thumbs do a tube site or do I need a tube thumb script for that? I wanted to run a website like dansmovies.com where he links to videos.

Can I use Script Pulse trade script with Smart Thumbs? I just set it up on my domain and it appears to be working well as a TGP only.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 08:03:52 AM by Richard Mossip »