Author Topic: Show sites in toplists when $P1 == 0 and Uin == 0 while ordering by $P1 ?  (Read 10344 times)

Offline allniche

• View Profile
Currently if I set a toplist to order by something like Unique Daily Clicks it will still show a site in the toplist even if Uin == 0 and $P1 == 0.  This is good, I like this because I can always use conditions to prevent this if I want.  However if I try to order the toplist by $P1 then a site does not show if Uin == 0 and $P1 == 0.  Is there any way to make it show under these conditions?

The reason I'd like to do this is because I still want sites to show even with no hits in and no points as long as there are not a number of trades which are doing better.  This way a site is less likely to die and it helps to get hits to dead trades when there is no where better to send them to.  It's also helpful in starting up a new trade or site when the site in question is no skim.

I attempted to set this in step #2 as a hack for the custom algorithm thinking it might help somehow in allocating points to $P1 (initializing it) but it looks like it is still not initialized when Uin == 0 even after attempting this:

Code: [Select]
$N1=$active_trades_day * 2;

Any ideas on how to get this to work or can this be changed easily in a future version?

Thanks!

Offline ip0li

• mgSearkGD
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Girls from your city for night
Re: Show sites in toplists when $P1 == 0 and Uin == 0 while ordering by $P1 ?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 09:59:38 AM »
Waiting for kildoozer...

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 10:11:24 AM »
Waiting for kildoozer...

It's no rush.  ;)  I know you guys are pretty busy working on other stuff like the ioncube transition.  Just something little for my wishlist and I was wondering if there were a way to do it right now which I was missing.

Also if I use sorting by "Random" it works too showing sites with Uin == 0 as well.  But not for sorting by $P1.

Take care.

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 10:14:27 AM »
Hi,
how many sites you have with P1 at your outlist? More or less than you have spots in your toplist? If less, the way you tried have to help.
Send me access to admin area, I'll try to set it up for you.
kildoozer@scriptpulse.com

Offline allniche

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 10:33:09 AM »
Hi,
how many sites you have with P1 at your outlist? More or less than you have spots in your toplist? If less, the way you tried have to help.
Send me access to admin area, I'll try to set it up for you.
kildoozer@scriptpulse.com

Hey Kildoozer thanks for the quick reply.  :) I don't think that works, seems like something else?  I tried it on a site with lots of trades (~150 active, ~175 inactive) even with:

Code: [Select]
$N1=$active_trades_day * 5;

Waiting a few minutes, then rebuilding toplists, with no luck.  Still did the same thing.  but if I set to order by unique daily clicks or random it shows.

I will send you information via email for you to look at.