Author Topic: Fix stats how?  (Read 9549 times)

Offline alex

• View Profile
Fix stats how?
« on: January 19, 2011, 03:09:08 PM »
Tried to fix stats broken two years ago and never fixed (Just forgot about that site)
All old trades are frozen and unable to reset (nothing happens by reset button). Tried to chmod 777 everything inside of /stats/ folder and got even more problems:
Now We cannot reset overall stats at all. And numbers in stats are totally wrong and stuck.
You need to show me the way to drop off the frozen stats, make it roll and do not piss off PLEASE
describe step by step what We need to reset stats and what ever I need to make this paid version of script count hits and trade and display it all as it should.

Offline patavax

• View Profile
Re: Fix stats how?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 07:24:41 AM »
I have the same issues that are returning. In october 2010 I had 2 of my sites with frozen stats. They were fixed by TP support but today I have again one of my sites with frozen stats and I also would like to know how I can fix the issue without waiting or without asking support.

Thanks!

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 06:38:49 AM »
If for some reason your stats has been freezed, but now live again and wrong - just delete tp/data/stats/stats file. It will be restored automatically shortly, based on actual stats in logs.
If stats still frozen, check firstly tp/data/logs/in and out files' size, and if it's more than 10-15 mb - delete'em.
But will be better if you'll contact me and let me check what's wrong exactly on your sites.

Offline patavax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 02:21:55 AM »
Thanks for the update Kildoozer.
I did delete the stats file and it was restored and now I have good stats and also my trades are working again.

Many thanks!