Author Topic: Some problems with building toplists  (Read 7361 times)

Offline Nathan Lister

• View Profile
Some problems with building toplists
« on: November 28, 2010, 07:25:21 AM »
Hi I finaly managed to work out how to do the toplist thing but am having problems.

I have uploaded toplist.tpl to the tp/tops folder and chmoded the tp/tops folder to 777 I have also chmoded the toplist.tpl to 777, I uploaded toplist.html to my root directory and chmodded to 777.

the toplist is built no problem but the problem I have is that when built it does not include half of my code for the href style, also in the first link there is a  (3) and no sites are listed see first attachement

I have attached screen shots here and my toplist.tpl code, both of my trades are anabled to be in the toplist.

This is my toplist.tpl code notice how each has a style for the <a href  this is being compleatly egnored when it builds the output toplist.html

Code: [Select]
<div align="center">
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-left-style: solid; border-left-width: 2px; border-left-color: #FC3031; border-right-style: solid; border-right-width: 2px; border-right-color: #FC3031; border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 2px; border-top-color: #FC3031;" bgcolor="#E6807F">
<tr>
<td align="center">
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="4" face="Arial Black"><b>Our Top Friends</b></font></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<table cellpadding=4 style="border: 2px solid #FC3031;" bgcolor="#F01819" width="100%" cellspacing="4">
<tr align="center">
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN1%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url1%%" target="_blank">%%NaME1%%</a> - (%%IN1%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN6%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url6%%" target="_blank">%%NaME6%%</a> - (%%IN6%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN11%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url11%%" target="_blank">%%NaME11%%</a> - (%%IN11%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN16%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url16%%" target="_blank">%%NaME16%%</a> - (%%IN16%%)</td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN2%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url2%%" target="_blank">%%NaME2%%</a> - (%%IN2%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN7%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url7%%" target="_blank">%%NaME7%%</a> - (%%IN7%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN12%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url12%%" target="_blank">%%NaME12%%</a> - (%%IN12%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN17%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url17%%" target="_blank">%%NaME17%%</a> - (%%IN17%%)</td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN3%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url3%%" target="_blank">%%NaME3%%</a> - (%%IN3%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN8%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url8%%" target="_blank">%%NaME8%%</a> - (%%IN8%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN13%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url13%%" target="_blank">%%NaME13%%</a> - (%%IN13%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN18%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url18%%" target="_blank">%%NaME18%%</a> - (%%IN18%%)</td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN4%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url4%%" target="_blank">%%NaME4%%</a> - (%%IN4%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN9%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url9%%" target="_blank">%%NaME9%%</a> - (%%IN9%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN14%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url14%%" target="_blank">%%NaME14%%</a> - (%%IN14%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN19%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url19%%" target="_blank">%%NaME19%%</a> - (%%IN19%%)</td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN5%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url5%%" target="_blank">%%NaME5%%</a> - (%%IN5%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN10%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url10%%" target="_blank">%%NaME10%%</a> - (%%IN10%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN15%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url15%%" target="_blank">%%NaME15%%</a> - (%%IN15%%)</td>
    <td align="center" style="border: 2px solid #E6807F; padding: 0"><a style="font-family: Arial Black; color: #FFD52B; text-decoration: none" href="tp/out.php?to=%%DOMaIN20%%&link=toplist&trade=%%url20%%" target="_blank">%%NaME20%%</a> - (%%IN20%%)</td>
</tr>
</table>

The second attached image is how the style should make the toplist links apear

Offline Kildoozer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Some problems with building toplists
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 07:32:55 AM »
Hi,
It could happens if your trades haven't site names in their settings.
Please provide me access to admin area and I'll check everything there.
Thank you.

Offline Nathan Lister

• View Profile
Re: Some problems with building toplists
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 01:08:40 PM »
Hi and thanks I have fixedthis problem now by changing the #URL# in the template to #DOMAIN#